Best 6* Mutant to R5 and why

VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
Just want to know your opinion since I was away for some time and want to be sure that ranking up truly worth it. Thank you for all your tips.

Best 6* Mutant to R5 and why 30 votes

Red Magneto
46%
Talha305RajaTerraNescioRayven5220Justcause102Ayden_noah1captain_rogersdee_jay5Killuaa11Wong_99Potatoslice500Johny_JoestarIndianGamer3KillerM 14 votes
Professor X
6%
Spity68Hulvatos 2 votes
Dani Moonstar
3%
Maxwell24 1 vote
Bishop
26%
BrokenHellboyy9999Powerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqThe_Doctor_24_1KstoorVolxRen 8 votes
Sunspot
0%
Nightcrawler
0%
OG Wolverine
16%
Shavra911willrun4adonutJJMACSagaChampionTAN06010601 5 votes

Comments

• Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Red Magneto
    So with Sunspot and Bishop being 7s, I went Red Magneto. He somehow has become very underrated but will help tremendously throughout story and quest and is one of those champs that I feel will always have a place in the game. I don't personally care for the other champs at all, although the revamped Nightcrawler seems improved.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Red Magneto
    First of all every other champ other than wolvie on that list is a 7*, and as for why you should rank up mags, well he’s fricking insane. He shuts down about 1/3 of the champs in this game. Champs like Nimrod are considered amazing cause they shut down a whole class, so 1/6 of the game. Mags shuts down twice as much as nimrod
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VolxRenVolxRen Member Posts: 67
    Bishop
    Thank you for all your comments. I am very glad that so many people reacted! To be exact, listed champions are the only mutants I have as 6* (not counting 6* Deadpool, I was lucky to find in the crystal recently :smiley: ). I also feel that Red Magneto is a safe choice to go. But what about Bishop's Power Transfer and Regen? I am thinking a lot about amount of potions I will be forced to use per mission.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    Red Magneto
    VolxRen said:

Thank you for all your comments. I am very glad that so many people reacted! To be exact, listed champions are the only mutants I have as 6* (not counting 6* Deadpool, I was lucky to find in the crystal recently :smiley: ). I also feel that Red Magneto is a safe choice to go. But what about Bishop's Power Transfer and Regen? I am thinking a lot about amount of potions I will be forced to use per mission.

Bishop is a 7*, so I’d recommend waiting for that version
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,302 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto
    VolxRen said:

Bishop is obviously a better choice, but bishop exists as 7*
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Red Magneto
    Definitely Rdd Mags. He wrecks.
    Bishop

Definitely Rdd Mags. He wrecks.

Practiced a lot with him today and can't believe how much he actually slaps in some of the fights.
    Bishop

Dude, place Domino everywhere. If she is duped, she will do some damage. Why do you skip her? Also, if this is all you have, then rank Bishop or Magneto and ascend them with Signature 200. You will not regret it. Toad is an easy defender. All others can be defenders and attackers. Don't go for Professor X because he is overrated.

Thank a lot for the comment. I tried to understand if Bishop or Magneto (counting that I don't expect any new mutants for now) and Magneto won. I like utility of Bishop but overall Magneto feels more powerful agains high health pool champions.
    Bishop
    I want to thank everyone who was participating. I decided to roll with Magneto. Feels awesome to see those SP3 numbers.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    Red Magneto
    VolxRen said:

I want to thank everyone who was participating. I decided to roll with Magneto. Feels awesome to see those SP3 numbers.

Congrats on the rank 5 Magneto, if you play BG Magneto takes out Maestro and FAM in with one sp3 if you have enough prowess. Very useful since those two are annoying has hell as a defender. Any other metal champ besides Nimrod or Omega Sentinel, he just destroys.