Options

Wheres the communication!? I lost 180K poolies!!

Comments

• Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    edited April 28
    Graves_3 said:

How does it imply that the max limit is 4? The same people argued that the max for x-mágica was 1 and now it’s 4. For next event it could be 3 or 13. How should one know what’s the max limit. At this point the developers just need to own up to the fact that the timer is confusing and take care for future events so as to not be misleading.

They keep adding more Maze objectives on top of the other ones that don’t expire. There’s no way to know what’s going to stack or not. They could put a timer so they expire, or they could give some flexibility or grace days, or they could make them stack the way daily objectives do. Having people lose a rank 3 over not ending a third fight with a light attack before 2pm the first day of the event without any chance to fix it is pretty severe.
  • Options
    ra_wrra_wr Posts: 57
    Bendy said:

ra_wr said:

I will never understand how people don't do these things daily when it literally says special DAILY on the tab you press to get the objectives.

Not only that, look at the timer that says the objectives reset in 19 hours.

I will never understand how people don't do these things daily when it literally says special DAILY on the tab you press to get the objectives.

the timer was imposed AFTER i panicked and did as many objectives as possible in 5 minutes.

also, sure the tab says daily, but wouldnt you expect the objectives to reset daily with a 1 day timer and not 7 days??

that is what i mean by poor game design.

No as the timer means nothing as if u have the max number it wont refresh think of it like the actual daily and weekly objectives they have no timer they only refresh after they are done the timer is just there due to the event it means nothing
    and how would we know the limit of objectives??

also, heres an example, rifts event 2022. those daily objectives didnt have a limit, they stacked, whats the difference here? why are these objectives limiting but those back in 2022 not?? its all poor communication by kabam, and poor game design.
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 56
    Skreddy said:

The objectives started yesterday, so if he had missed them, he would have missed the opportunity to get 40k poolies. How he came to losing 180k poolies beats me. And it took him 5mins to do the calculations 😂

You miss 150k from the solo milestones
    Yep, sorry I forgot about that. My bad.

• Options
    Terra said:

The timers of these kinds of events have always been like that.
    This is a self imposed issue, not something erroring on Kabams end...

please explain "these kind of events".

ive been playing for years, i can only recall once where this type of objectives have been enforced and it was this year.

rifts event 2022 as an example. daily objectives stacked. why should this event be any different??
  • Options
    Thecurler said:

How’s this for a radical idea…

Put daily missions on a 24 hour timer. If you haven’t done them within 24 hours, they disappear, you lose out (no complaints) and the next day’s missions start.

thats the logical option!! that way me and many others wouldnt get thrown off by the objectives!!

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,850 ★★★★★
    edited April 28
    ra_wr said:

Bendy said:

ra_wr said:

the timer was imposed AFTER i panicked and did as many objectives as possible in 5 minutes.

also, sure the tab says daily, but wouldnt you expect the objectives to reset daily with a 1 day timer and not 7 days??

that is what i mean by poor game design.

No as the timer means nothing as if u have the max number it wont refresh think of it like the actual daily and weekly objectives they have no timer they only refresh after they are done the timer is just there due to the event it means nothing
    and how would we know the limit of objectives??

also, heres an example, rifts event 2022. those daily objectives didnt have a limit, they stacked, whats the difference here? why are these objectives limiting but those back in 2022 not?? its all poor communication by kabam, and poor game design.
    Its not poor communication they havent stacked past 3 for a while the other ones of daily and weekly special daily is 4 due to its 7 days we need 2.8k which implies a max of 4 objectives they change depending how long it is and how much points u need if it was 3.5k it be 5 objectives daily if each was 100 what we go on is the how much the events give then that gets total of how much daily and reaches it in that time frame so 1 objective is 100 points so to get 2.8k the objectives will need a limit of 4 if u miss 1 u miss the 2.8k

Edit: different side events have different things like u can get all the points for keys but wont be able to get all except weekly we just had xmagica arena which was a cap of 2 ran for 20 days for 40 points which they gave 1 grace day but u need to think of these like there will be punishments of missing something if u dont do it so really just when playing check and run it than missing out as when they put stuff in special daily and u only see timer after u done an objective it means no reset till u do the objectives
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 861 ★★★★
    ra_wr said:

Terra said:

ive been playing for years, i can only recall once where this type of objectives have been enforced and it was this year.

rifts event 2022 as an example. daily objectives stacked. why should this event be any different??
    Pointless engaging with them bud. Thread is full of smug people trying to make out everyone else is stupid.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,850 ★★★★★
    U should just really do the objectives and not try keeping them to pile up as since this objectives stuff came out past there limit wont stack like even bgs after the 4 objectives u wont receive more daily and weekly are limited to 3 and wont get anymore unless done like u should just really just do it as yeah we dont know the stacking limit unless theres a timer that says when next objective but ill post a screenshot tomoz of when it resets and show its 4 daily
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    It seems like people just DON'T learn from past mistakes,
    I was affected by last month's xmagica daily objectives which didn't stacked also ( still got max rewards for some reason 🤣)

But I learnt from mistake So this time finished everything right away
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 321 ★★
    edited April 28
    Honestly tho, this is such a great event that I complete the daily objective like 15mins after it has released for the day. Unlike the serpent raffle x-magica event, I missed the gem as arena was so boring and just one good item in it but this is so good that you can't even think about losing anything.

Calculated how I will spend every poolie lol
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

Jefechuta said:

Thecurler said:

ra_wr said:

Terra said:

Pointless engaging with them bud. Thread is full of smug people trying to make out everyone else is stupid.
    The stupid thing is blaming Kabam for your own mistakes; people tried to explain it and instead of saying "Oh, my bad" He just keeps going.
    The stupid thing is looking down on people. When the X-Magica ticket stuff was going on, Kabam had a whole livestream dedicated to it and to make sure to include that communication on the livestream and in the forums. Can you please show me where they did the same for this? If not, stop. I didn’t see any major content creators for MCOC mention the daily stuff until either after it happened or a few hours before the new objectives went out. Either way, this was poorly communicated
    I do not look down on people, everybody makes mistakes, its basic human behaviour, but blaming the company for your own mistake is the problem, also, your argument is senseless, they explained a large time event, that is part of a 3 Month Saga, obviously there was more details and even in that case there were people complaining about this same mistake, because they just skipped a couple of days, if most people did the Daily Objectives as they were designed, and other people did not do them because they understood wrongly the explanation, then it is not a Kabam mistake, is a player mistake, aint going to respond to this thread anymore since its senseless to do so, but instead of assuming how things work, ask how they do or act with caution so in case it is the other way you dont lose rewards because of that bad decission
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    Thecurler said:

How’s this for a radical idea…

Put daily missions on a 24 hour timer. If you haven’t done them within 24 hours, they disappear, you lose out (no complaints) and the next day’s missions start.

Seems fair to me
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    well i think there are more important things to do in this so called "life" you mentioned lol .. I mean there will definitely be a thousand other opportunities to get shards not to mention spend 5 bucks and you're right back where you need to be with the poolies.
  • Options
    J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 14
    edited April 28
    I'm in a similar situation. I was extremely busy the day the event started. I was able to get on for a bit but not look into everything in a lot of detail. I glanced at the tab with the objectives on it and saw a 6 day timer then left it alone so now I'm missing that day. I think a single grace day would be really beneficial for many people and yeah we messed up but doesn't seem necessary to make those of us feel worse about screwing up by saying that we should have figured it out or been more attentive so too bad. The tab with the objectives is a bit misleading.
    On top of that, if they did give a grace day, that would probably mean 40k extra poolies for everyone who didn't need it.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Sorry OP this one isn't Kabams fault it clearly said daily objectives and it had a 24 hour timer for a reason.
  • Options
    Deacon said:

well i think there are more important things to do in this so called "life" you mentioned lol .. I mean there will definitely be a thousand other opportunities to get shards not to mention spend 5 bucks and you're right back where you need to be with the poolies.

i wouldnt be so pressed about 5 bucks. i wasnt planning on posting something about it. but 180k poolies is roughly 25 dollars, and as soon as i saw that i was fed up.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

U should just really do the objectives and not try keeping them to pile up as since this objectives stuff came out past there limit wont stack like even bgs after the 4 objectives u wont receive more daily and weekly are limited to 3 and wont get anymore unless done like u should just really just do it as yeah we dont know the stacking limit unless theres a timer that says when next objective but ill post a screenshot tomoz of when it resets and show its 4 daily

your saying that like i have time all the time in the world to play this videogame. even just 15-20 minutes on 1 aspect of this game is not doable some days. i knew i wouldnt have time yesterday to get on, planned ahead, and this is the price i get for it.

i dont have the luxury to hop on at a moments notice for hours at a time.
This discussion has been closed.