Options

Can someone explain this fight? *Spidey Supreme*

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,099 ★★★
I remember it being a 6r4 I believe. My Red Skull is R2. I know his armor ups can’t be Nullified, but the speed of this baffled me.

I don’t play Spidey Supreme at all, so maybe an expert can fill me in. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,591 ★★★★★
    His sp1 reduces the potency of armor up buffs, like chavez does.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    Even if the opponent is immune to nullify, Spidey's sp2 deals massive damage. His sp1 also reduces Armor Up buff potency by 95%. Don't know about the speed tho cause I haven't tried this match-up
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★

I actually found out what it was thanks to one of my LINE groups. Happened to another guy, same exact type of matchup. Apparently it's Spidey placing his buffs on you (RS in this case) and the Fate Seal occuring after 15 secs that gives you all this burst damage.
    Good to know who to use or ban in BG now.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,034 ★★★★

I actually found out what it was thanks to one of my LINE groups. Happened to another guy, same exact type of matchup. Apparently it's Spidey placing his buffs on you (RS in this case) and the Fate Seal occuring after 15 secs that gives you all this burst damage.

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 589 ★★★
    Thanks to fate seal node, Spidey makes a ton of damage with his Marks.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,591 ★★★★★

Is serpent that good of a defender you place your 5* on deck?
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,034 ★★★★

Is serpent that good of a defender you place your 5* on deck?
    I think this screenshot alone should've answered that question...
    But check out more Ws he got me:

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    Dam I need a Serpent badly. Just realize that Ironheart seems to be very good as well. Didn't know that she is a Bulleyes counter. What's her rotation @Darkraw346. I just got her as a 7 star and was wondering if I should rank her up.