Options

What is wrong with Uncollected Void? [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was trying to record specials on my phone but I died in 3 seconds. All my health gone from 100 to 0 in 3 seconds. Working as intented?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    He has a passive where you take damage per second per unique debuff on you and is a R5 6* with attack boost nodes. If you had suicides on you'd get vaporized in seconds.
  • Options
    vrtovrto Posts: 218 Content Creator
    edited January 2018
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    LOL do I have to remove my suicide masteries for Void? That is BS. Every fights take 3 seconds

Fight with an immune when using suicides?!?
  • Options
    Can someone screen shot Void's abilities for everyone, since there's no spotlight on him
  • Options
    UNAVOIDABLE DAMAGE CONFIRMED!

Can’t you AVOID it by using immunes or turning off suicides...?

• Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Any tips before I fight this guy in uncollected I got rider, hulk, gwenpool, archangel, agent venom all duped maxed but gwen aint duped.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    It looks like void’s passive ability which causes energy damage after debuffs also causes the ability to activate after buffs as well. That’s why champs like voodoo, x-23 die within seconds
  • Options
    Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Need like an ultron or double immune for sentry if youre running suicides
  • Options
    It makes sense
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    guck this fame. Last month we had ice phoenix this month void
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    It says every 10 seconds he applies a random debuff (pretrify, fatigue or agility). Maybe this is the cause of the direct damage you’re taking.
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    The clock is supposed to be reset after 10 combo meter hits. The damage starts immediately
  • Options
    If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    If you didn't do uncollected and don't understand the situation please be quiet

I did, I do, I still got through without using any items. Get a stronger roster and try again.
  • Options
    blade is perfect for fighting him,but I don't own him
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Unavoidable Damage is such a cheap shot.

So basically when you run out of ideas of nodes just put unavoidable damage situation.

Never fail to surprise