Options

Does Sersi not have an sig ability ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
I just awaited her but nothing appears . Every other champion is appearing normally but Sersi? Nothing

Comments

• Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 136
    I’ve asked the same question with no replies… it sure seems that way. It’s so weird, right? Not sure why they designed her like that when all other champs have an awakened ability. It seems to me you’re screwed if you pull her more than once.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 394 ★★★

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    1199345 said:

thank you !

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,824 Guardian

I’ve asked the same question with no replies… it sure seems that way. It’s so weird, right? Not sure why they designed her like that when all other champs have an awakened ability. It seems to me you’re screwed if you pull her more than once.

No she has a sig ability. It is just a visual bug
    That’s just bizarre then that they haven’t fixed that. It’s been that way then for months at least.
    It was fixed in March IIRC, but was forgotten to have the fix in the April build. Either way it is fixed with the May update
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,965 Guardian
    Pikolu said:

It was fixed in March IIRC, but was forgotten to have the fix in the April build. Either way it is fixed with the May update

(don’t worry, they’ll pick some random day this coming month to remove it again, just for summoner's who have the letters p, i, k, o, l, and u in their name 😀

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,824 Guardian

Pikolu said:

(don’t worry, they’ll pick some random day this coming month to remove it again, just for summoner's who have the letters p, i, k, o, l, and u in their name 😀

I'd enjoy that because while it was gone, she was healing a ton of extra health from glancing