Rankup dilemma. Help

TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 91
I feel these are my weak classes. What champions do I have to rank up that'll help me in the exploration of act 8. I'm currently on 8.4.1

Comments

• TheHercTheHerc Member Posts: 91
    Also, what the hell!

Hell yeahhhh!!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Yeah those 7* are best in your class choices.
    But try to upgrade redguardian of science also.

From skill choose Mascara Valkyrie
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    Skill - Masacre or Valkyrie (although she really needs high Sig, and he doesn't)

Tech - Warlock as 7*, Guardian as 6*

Science - Mr Fantastic or Quicksilver for utility; or Red Guardian for burst damage
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Give me your luck for 3 days
    doggy said:

Give me your luck for 3 days

I'm all our of juice. I didn't even get a 6* from 15 paragon crystals. I opened 2 6* nexus and got trash.
    @PT_99 @Magrailothos I got 6* cheeilth and I need a strong skill which inflicts bleed for some nodes. Should I upgrade her or massacre?

Thanks
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    For science I would go Quicksilver or Red Guardian(got buffed recently)
    For tech warlock
    For skill Masacre or Valykrie(best duped)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    TheHerc said:

@PT_99 @Magrailothos I got 6* cheeilth and I need a strong skill which inflicts bleed for some nodes. Should I upgrade her or massacre?

Thanks

Massacre, many players are saying they find even 7* cheelith underwhelming
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

TheHerc said:

Thanks

Massacre, many players are saying they find even 7* cheelith underwhelming
    As the owner of a r2 cheeilth, I assure she melts things.
    Not super fast, but she's nuts especially when you can counter heavies and specials to pause the bleeds.
    @PT_99 @Rayven5220 Should I take the selector and choose fury?
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    TheHerc said:

@PT_99 @Rayven5220 Should I take the selector and choose fury?

Fury is a great champ. He's never a bad choice.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,858 ★★★★★
    I haven't been lucky enough to pull Chee'ilth, but reading the Valiant speed run thread by Cantona (top thread) sounds like she's more than good, particularly for bleed.

Nick is clearly a really strong bleed champion; although you really need to run 3-5 points in Deep Wounds.

Masacre is a crazy damage machine, though. He's got long bleeds for bleed nodes; Incinerate that can melt most opponents, and an SP2 that can do crazy block damage. Even if his opponent is immune to Incinerate, they still take bursts of Energy damage (although I don't recommend taking on Human Torch 😉). He's not the greatest for utility; although like Valkyrie, he can bypass a lot of annoying noises and abilities with a hit-into-block playstyle.

Masacre has one big advantage of doing everything straight out of the box: no Awakening, no Sig Stones, no relics or Masteries required.

If you want just one champion, Masacre will fill a lot of roles, and is intensely fun to play. But Fury is strong, and so is Chee'ilth.

The best thing I can recommend is: all these champions will put in work for you. They'll all do decent damage, plus a variety of other things. Just pick the one you enjoy playing most, and don't worry about whether another option would have been 'better'.

I haven't been lucky enough to pull Chee'ilth, but reading the Valiant speed run thread by Cantona (top thread) sounds like she's more than good, particularly for bleed.

Nick is clearly a really strong bleed champion; although you really need to run 3-5 points in Deep Wounds.

Masacre is a crazy damage machine, though. He's got long bleeds for bleed nodes; Incinerate that can melt most opponents, and an SP2 that can do crazy block damage. Even if his opponent is immune to Incinerate, they still take bursts of Energy damage (although I don't recommend taking on Human Torch 😉). He's not the greatest for utility; although like Valkyrie, he can bypass a lot of annoying noises and abilities with a hit-into-block playstyle.

Masacre has one big advantage of doing everything straight out of the box: no Awakening, no Sig Stones, no relics or Masteries required.

If you want just one champion, Masacre will fill a lot of roles, and is intensely fun to play. But Fury is strong, and so is Chee'ilth.

The best thing I can recommend is: all these champions will put in work for you. They'll all do decent damage, plus a variety of other things. Just pick the one you enjoy playing most, and don't worry about whether another option would have been 'better'.

Thanks, you convinced me to go with massacre. I'll pick doom and cgr
  • VxnxmVxnxm Member Posts: 14
    Science - Quicksilver
    Tech - Red skull or infamous iron-man
    Skill- Masacre or thor