**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Can I get banned for using autoclicker to select iso in the gold iso poolies deal

It takes a long time to do it manually so I was wondering if I could automate it

Comments

• Options
    BlahRiderBlahRider Posts: 5
    Ok thank you
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    I did the all iso/ gold on my mini account and it took over an hour.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Try it & let us know... 🤪
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,490 ★★★★
    edited May 3
    Autoclicker for selecting ISO? I think that may get you an autoban causing you to automatically lose your account which leads to automatic breakup like breaking up in a relationship with your girlfriend or wife.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 389 ★★
    edited May 3
    it really isn't that hard tbh, just takes 30mins even if u spent all 900 on gold but 30mins is still alot, not worth risking your account tho
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,749 ★★★★
    Would it be considered cheating or improving quality of life since it's just selecting deals?
  • Options
    Probably gonna be a ban ig
  • Options
    If you use it
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Use this

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 873 ★★★
    i gave my nephew 5 bucks for selecting those sheets in over 30 mins. God, that was frustrating
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 125 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

i gave my nephew 5 bucks for selecting those sheets in over 30 mins. God, that was frustrating

sharing account is also against TOS and is banable act 😜
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 812 ★★★★

Get a kid and give him some candies tell them how many of each colour to select, job done.
    Or if you got a jobless homie you can just pay them 5 bucks for the same effect

so... instead break the terms and conditions getting someone else to use your account lol?

If OP were Free to play... paying $5 would also turn him into a guppy... the first step down the road to becoming a whale.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 2,056 ★★★★★
    So for everybody saying "omfg you can't get somebody else to do it or it's against the tos, wahh wahh" I mean, Jesus.... it's nothing worse than getting your partner or animal to hit a button to open a crystal, lmfao
    Get over it.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,769 ★★★★
    No way...not seriously, tell the truth...LMFAOROFLPLUS 🤣 :D
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited May 3
    Next thing we know, we will get a post saying

"I give my phone to my niece/nephew/son/daughter/minions to open and select ISOs for me and the next thing I know they 100% Necropolis, please unbanned me"

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    MofuggerMofugger Posts: 82
    Oh sure, Kabam can make an autoclicker but if we do it then it's a TOS violation!

/s

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,155 ★★★★
    Mofugger said:

Oh sure, Kabam can make an autoclicker but if we do it then it's a TOS violation!

/s

It's only a TOS violation if they find out