Options

100 points short on Poolie Event

How am I 100 short? I did everything every day (cleaned out the special daily events)

Comments

• Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 331 ★★
    same here folks
  • Options
    Josue_7Josue_7 Posts: 1
    Igual tengo el mismo problema, hice todo los objetivo y me hizo falta 100 puntos
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 922 ★★★
    I'm with you... don't worry

• Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 246 ★★
    Did you forget to claim 1
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 273 ★★
    edited May 3
    same

but i know why - i did a mission but forgot to claim it that day - been playing for 9 years, never did something like this, contacted support once in my life for something, and then they wouldn't help, so i thought give it a go again - and guess what, they wouldn't help again.

i understand the game and the rules and the nitty gritty, but the support person could just have taken 10 seconds, looked into my account and give another comment as the standard, no, read the event description blah blah type answer.

i get it, im in the wrong, but just take 2 minutes out of you day Jack (support person) look into my account and make another call than the standard
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Join the club fellas
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40
    That sucks, I wasn’t this careful but to get screwed not just by the manipulative event design but by a bug Kabam won’t acknowledge must be infuriating
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★

How am I 100 short? I did everything every day (cleaned out the special daily events)

I also suffered same issue, then I checked objectives and I had one more to do 😅
    So recheck
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    Absolutely exactly me too

I completed all OBJ but I still don’t know how I am 100pts short.

Raised a ticket and KABAM said maybe I didn’t finish one which amazes me TBH

Very painful that someones gon miss the poolies/7or 6 start shards that will be useful towards something
  • Options
    HpmcocHpmcoc Posts: 9
    Same here but people keep saying we have forgot to claim them like no we havnt why would we do it then not claim it's a glitch on behalf of kabam they need to sort it because that 150k poolies is alot
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,384 ★★★★★
    Me too guys.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 205 ★★
    I was so paranoid about this event that I verified at the end of every day that I had the proper amount of points
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 177
    edited May 3

I am good have to share a really scary thing
    On Tuesday my Wifi just was not working and It gone for almost a day so I wasn't able to play game a whole day then and I literally forgot that I have still objective to do and I just realised around one hour before the reset that my mobile also has net so thank God I just did that in time to get me my third rank 3
  • Options
    Missing 200 for road to red carpet, do missing 150k poolies for some reason. Did all the objectives so not sure why I would be missing
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,175 ★★★★★
    Yeah this happened to a lot more people than I think anyone expected (myself included).

@Kabam Miike any discussions internally about possible ways to prevent this magnitude of misunderstanding/issues on following events like this? We've seen long standing players and content creators who make their bread and butter playing the game religiously make the same type of mistake, so these aren't part time casual players screwing up. If your hardcore player base is coming up short on something like this, then there should be SOME sort of review on how to make it better next time.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,366 ★★★★★
    edited May 3
    Chovner said:

Yeah this happened to a lot more people than I think anyone expected (myself included).

@Kabam Miike any discussions internally about possible ways to prevent this magnitude of misunderstanding/issues on following events like this? We've seen long standing players and content creators who make their bread and butter playing the game religiously make the same type of mistake, so these aren't part time casual players screwing up. If your hardcore player base is coming up short on something like this, then there should be SOME sort of review on how to make it better next time.

I heard Kabam is having talks of investing in public education to ensure all summoners have the appropriate reading level required to play the game
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 216 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Chovner said:

I heard Kabam is having talks of investing in public education to ensure all summoners have the appropriate reading level required to play the game
    Unfortunately that will require reading too...😢

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,175 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Chovner said:

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Yet another good event with yet another poor rules and policies.
  • Options
    KossukoseKossukose Posts: 61
    100 short !! Last milestone!
  • Options
    SkreddySkreddy Posts: 40

ahmynuts said:

Chovner said:

They never wrote the rules down or said it would work differently than the other objectives, so it’s not a reading issue