**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat regen magneto act 4 chapter 2.6?

Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 333
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Looking for tips on how to beat 4.2.6 regen magneto.

Looking for multiple Strategies in case I don't have the champions suggested.

Thanks

Comments

• johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Dr strange or scarlet witch.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    SL is the best option. I did it with a 3* one.
  • Archangel may be if u have him...He removes any healing..
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Robojini wrote: »
    Archangel may be if u have him...He removes any healing..

Won't magneto reduce his ability accuracy
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    There's a gamblers fate right? Wait for a healblock,
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Gullotine
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Arus25 wrote: »
    Gullotine

She's affected by magnetism
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    the6th wrote: »
    Arus25 wrote: »
    Gullotine

She's affected by magnetism

So? She still kills him in one go. I beat him with her way back. Now I Agree, AA would be pretty quick too.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Yondu sp1 heal block.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I completed Act 4 with

Four star
    4/40 Dormammu (unawakened)
    4/40 Hyperion (unawakened)
    4/40 GwenPool (Unawakened)
    4/40 X23 (Unawakened) / / / / 4/40 NightCrawler (Sig Lvl 35)
    4/40 Cap WWII (Unawakened) / / / / Five Star 2/35 Spiderman (Unawakened)
    I did it with barely any potions
    I also ran suicides (R3 Liquid Courage and R2 Double Edge)

If I can do it, so can you!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    I used SW (4* w/ max signature) who nullifies like a maniac and another alliance member used Magik and spammed sp1 to nullify (MD mastery would help). First run through no problem. Without certain champs though, he would be a real pain for sure.
  • In like my 3rd try, I brought my 3/30 magneto and 3/30 magik. I fought badly with both.

Instead of just quit, I tried with my 4/40 hulkie again and seems hulk got power boost this time. So after my hulk hit megneto with sp2 and stunned him, I give him about 10 consecutive sp1 and stun series. Finished it.

I see ppl finish the fight with octopus too. And you can keep starting a new fight until he got heal block. So any champ is possible in theory.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    heal block?
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    civil warrior hard attack has heal block so he can be an option too
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If you have a random 2099 in your collection, he basically permanently heal blocks
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Magneto himself works or Hyperion with his furys
  • I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.

Same here but it is good to help people out
  • starlord , Hyperion after u build his furies , AA should work as well
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Guilly SP2 is what I used.
    Yondu SP1 is a good option
    Archangel neurotoxin blocks regen. Just parry-heavy a few times and it's game over.
    Starlord just build a hit streak and you'll eventually out-damage the regen.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't know why people are complaining about the magneto. I beat him easily and I don't have starlord or heal blockers. I can't recall who I beat him with. I think it might have been my 4 40 rocket.

Because most players don't have a good 4/40 roster when going through Act 4.
  • YjgovtheYjgovthe Posts: 34
    I went with Ghost Rider 4*level 4,for me eas the best option....anyway Magneto was a nightmare until i fugured out
  • CacapupuzuluCacapupuzulu Posts: 12
    I used my Rogue to beat him. Game froze and had to fight him a 2nd time and went with my AA. AA was much faster.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Hood. Stagger and Hex is OP. Dormammu/Magik are also useful in power control/nullifying buffs
  • ujjujj Posts: 1
    I used civil warrior heavy hit, vision(aou) sp2. it doesnt stop his regen. Seems like they changed it to unaffected regen now. I landed 250 hits but still he was marely reduced to 93%
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    ujj wrote: »
    I used civil warrior heavy hit, vision(aou) sp2. it doesnt stop his regen. Seems like they changed it to unaffected regen now. I landed 250 hits but still he was marely reduced to 93%

your problem there was magnetos magnetize adillity, it reduces your offensive abilities i think, maybe increases his devensive ability accuracy, basically any robotic champs chance to place a debuff is lowered alot