Options

Promo Code

Comments

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 527 ★★★

The promo code is YOUSHOULDHAVEWATCHEDTHETWITCHSTREAM

You sure it's not NOTEVERYONEGOTTIMEOUTOFTHEIRWORKORLIVESINTHESAMETIMEZONE?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,326 ★★★★
    They said the code will only be available for a limited amount of time. Another will be sent later
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 3

Kabam Jax said:

We are in the process of launching Promo Codes/Game Codes!

We have not put out any to this point, but we'll have more information about it soon!

How about you make the codes last long enough so all your customers can take advantage. EVERYBODYWINS expect you aussies and kiwis
    Maybe re-watch the stream and come back to this then.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    So entitled.

Can't win them all.
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 71
    edited May 4
    The code didn’t work for me. Idk what I’m doing wrong

• Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 103
    Mdowney80 said:

Code was only live for 30min after the latest stream. You're to late to the party.
  • Options
    edited May 4
    AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

Code was only live for 30min after the latest stream. You're to late to the party.

You don’t catch sarcasm do you Drax?

*hint* read the code
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,529 ★★★★★
    Mdowney80 said:

*EVERYBODYWHOMISSEDTHESTREAMLOSES
  • Options

Mdowney80 said:

*EVERYBODYWHOMISSEDTHESTREAMLOSES
    I was working like most of the world and others were sleeping but I did turn it on long enough to hear “thanks for tuning in” or whatever they said at the very end. I was able to get the code in time though.
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

*hint* read the code
    At this point and this topic, the line between sarcasm and people acting up about nothing is thin.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,252 ★★★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

*hint* read the code
    At this point and this topic, the line between sarcasm and people acting up about nothing is thin.
    I don't even blame you for this one man
  • Options
    edited May 5
    AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

*hint* read the code
    If you didn’t get sarcasm out of that code idk if you ever will. I thankfully got to use the code before it expired. I just came back to my old post cause, which was also sarcasm/satire(just in case you didn’t catch it again), it was brought back from the dead Friday due to another code people were upset about.
  • Options
    AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

*hint* read the code
    Sorry, that last post came off more aggressive than I intended but I waited to long to change it. My apologies.
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

AtzeKrank said:

Mdowney80 said:

*hint* read the code
    Sorry, that last post came off more aggressive than I intended but I waited to long to change it. My apologies.
    All good. This forum engine is something else and changing or posting in here cane be painful and at this point idk why we have a better forum Plattform.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 330 ★★
    I can see so many crying babies for free stuff.It is like they missed account changing stuff. I don't get what is the expectation here. Should kabam post the announcement for promo code for those 3 crystal and give them everybody and why? Promo code was shared in live stream I guess. Who was watching it they got it is simple is that. My team member shared it on line grp so I got that 3 crystals. Even I watched the stream for important points like incursion, SOS and than I left.

Even why kabam giving the explanation about this. This is just cheap things highlighted by some members of community which make no sense. This is just absurd. who knew about the promo code they got it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy😁😁
  • Options
    Mr_heckerMr_hecker Posts: 28
    Avnish said:

I can see so many crying babies for free stuff.It is like they missed account changing stuff. I don't get what is the expectation here. Should kabam post the announcement for promo code for those 3 crystal and give them everybody and why? Promo code was shared in live stream I guess. Who was watching it they got it is simple is that. My team member shared it on line grp so I got that 3 crystals. Even I watched the stream for important points like incursion, SOS and than I left.

Even why kabam giving the explanation about this. This is just cheap things highlighted by some members of community which make no sense. This is just absurd. who knew about the promo code they got it. Easy peasy lemon squeezy😁😁

"AcCoUnT ChANgInG StuFF" *clown emoji*
    Do uk what diff time zones are? How is it fair that many people get a convenient time to tune in and get the crystal while im sleeping since its midnight. People have life outside of this game and im sure u wouldnt wake up mid sleep, tune in for 30 mins long livestream and collect those 3 crystals.
    Even if they increased the time from 30 mins to a few hours people will be able to claim them.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,226 ★★★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Avnish said:

Do uk what diff time zones are? How is it fair that many people get a convenient time to tune in and get the crystal while im sleeping since its midnight. People have life outside of this game and im sure u wouldnt wake up mid sleep, tune in for 30 mins long livestream and collect those 3 crystals.
    Even if they increased the time from 30 mins to a few hours people will be able to claim them.
    Because we're cool and you're not.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Avnish said:

As a radio show that i used to listen once said, "Move to where the food is."
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 137
    another day another doug
  • Options

Mr_hecker said:

Avnish said:

i'd rather be lame than lose an hours worth of sleep, I gotta wake up at 5 almost everyday so ye im not gonna wake up. And like i said its not fair, i would tune in if it were 4pm instead of 4am
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,226 ★★★★★
    Mr_hecker said:

Mr_hecker said:

Avnish said:

i'd rather be lame than lose an hours worth of sleep, I gotta wake up at 5 almost everyday so ye im not gonna wake up. And like i said its not fair, i would tune in if it were 4pm instead of 4am
    If if helps, I didn't lose any sleep and I was paid to watch the stream and claim those crystals since I did it all while at a work. Hope that helps.
  • Options

Mr_hecker said:

Mr_hecker said:

Avnish said:

If if helps, I didn't lose any sleep and I was paid to watch the stream and claim those crystals since I did it all while at a work. Hope that helps.
    the difference is u r at work and im sleeping, if u want u can take a break and watch the entire live stream. I cant just wake up and spend an entire hours worth of sleep.
    And if ur peanut sized brain doesnt understand, v prolly live in different time zones so while its noon for u it would be night for me. and hence u wouldnt lose sleep while i would
  • Options

That's fair. It's also fair that they didn't get the promo code because they did not watch the livestream, regardless of whether they wanted to or not. It was for those that were watching at the time.
    How is it fair for me? i am sleeping since its almost mid night. You guys cant jus give a benefit to the people who live in west. Its wild u are choosing 1 community over the other and still blame us for not tuning in.
    If the stream was during the day i would tune in but it seems like u guys really dont care, just some selfish people who
    1) wanna make money of people in events like july 4th
    2) get publicity
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,241 ★★★★★
    It's not fair but it's life. Like many already explained, when there is a raffle in a stream somewhere in the world and you're not there it's fine.
    Take those crystals like the giveaway they do on stream. Only a few win. This time most people on the stream won something insignificant. The one who didn't, didn't lose anything.
    They should auto close those threads tbh. And maybe blacklist ungrateful people from next raffles
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,662 ★★★★★
    edited May 8
    Mr_hecker said:

That's fair. It's also fair that they didn't get the promo code because they did not watch the livestream, regardless of whether they wanted to or not. It was for those that were watching at the time.
    How is it fair for me? i am sleeping since its almost mid night. You guys cant jus give a benefit to the people who live in west. Its wild u are choosing 1 community over the other and still blame us for not tuning in.
    If the stream was during the day i would tune in but it seems like u guys really dont care, just some selfish people who
    1) wanna make money of people in events like july 4th
    2) get publicity
    Tell us which part you did not understand when Mike said, "Did not watch livestream."
    Tho Kabam also said they'll release code again on Twitter, which was announced 24 hours earlier. 😉
This discussion has been closed.