**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Kabam fix Void bug?

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Yesterday came and the quest was delayed because of bugs. We all were irritated but if it meant a bug free quest...,awesome!

Low and behold we have a bug that harms the players and benefits Kabam. *que alanis morissette song.*
Ironic, don't you think?
Will we see a fast resolution to this? The other issue was fixed within 12 hours. How long will this bug be present for? Will Kabam give some reasoning like "it's harder to fox this one"

Will Kabam fix Void bug? 38 votes

Yes, they will fix it fast to show they dot delay harmful to player bugs
13%
Dave_the_destroyerGrimv717AnimatronicstoHubris_haterMandingowarya 5 votes
No, they won't fix it fast
86%
ThatweirdguyMattyloVdh2008BigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69mum_m2Primmer79C0W_PattyGruftyIOSJasoNLeiva_darkStar_Lord_ApacheSKOutsiderKestrelleEvenstarSKK65GreenstrokeSpiritOfVengeanceJuggerneyks 33 votes

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    They will milk this like they milk all bugs that hurt players

We all feel that way, especially when sometimes it feels on purpose. But can we prove it? Conspiracy theories will say they do it on purpose, but a bug is a bug, and you can't program them in, can you?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

I'd love to be proven wrong, but it's been reported for a while now, and no response. Not even a "we will look into it".
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    They might. When he becomes playable

We all feel that way, especially when sometimes it feels on purpose. But can we prove it? Conspiracy theories will say they do it on purpose, but a bug is a bug, and you can't program them in, can you?

Nah you can’t prove it but all you can do is look at track record. Have they addressed modok landing a parry with autoblock yet? Maybe I missed it but it just appears that priorities are one sided. This of course can just be frustration and emotion clouding reality

Yeah, I haven't heard about them addressing MODOK yet either.

I am just trying to stay away from conspiracy theories as to follow the forums rules.

I am just curious about how the community thinks this will be handled.

It's in Kabams best interest to fix this as quickly as they did yesterday's issue.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Help us out. What bug are we talking about. I've just been auto fighting heroic. Or are we just assuming there's a bug.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    They fixed ice Phoenix really quickly
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    edited January 2018
    Not sure if this is fixed yet, and not sure if it’s the one from the 5th or 6th level. But I faced him in uncollected and he didn’t place a degen on me , I used HE, ultron, SW.

I was up against the boss in the 5th level
  • Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Oh! Nevermind. I didn’t realize that it was 2 different guys. They mean the red guy.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Lol whos the people that said yes? Do they know Kabam? 😂Lol
    BaironDH wrote: »

What's funnier is the flags, AND the tags. Git-good? How do you get good at avoiding unavoidable damage and bugged unavoidable at that?

Also how do you tag a post?
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    BaironDH wrote: »

What's funnier is the flags, AND the tags. Git-good? How do you get good at avoiding unavoidable damage and bugged unavoidable at that?

Also how do you tag a post?

Lol absolutley, Il just "get good" and walk through unavoidable damage like Gwenpool through a soft buttery Luke Cage suuuuure thats what it is, my skill level surley. Yeah sure, you can counter with champs that shrug off but youre just gonna get another debuff OR buff along the way with this darn bug that either gets you chopped & diced(lets face it, we all build teams that buff & debuff) & youll hit the same darn wall, your luck runs out eventually with the highest shrug off rate being 70% odd?

Oh & to tag you have to create a post & put it in the bottom text dialogue under it, it brings up lists of recommended ones too, but from what Ive seen on mobile, only for the OP, not comments on a post (i.e. when I reply its not there to tag)
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It appears to actually be bug with Voodoo if you were using him. Someone mentions that his healing effect at the start of the match is acting like a debuff instead of a buff.

Just saw of video of someone one-shooting Void in Uncollected and had no problems using Hawkeye
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    no but they;ll fix the voodoo bug right away as it benefits the players.