**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Could this be foreshadowing?

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the champs that people use, even in the deep dives, supposed to be found in game? Could this be a sneak peak at a 7 star zemo somehow attainable in the future? Also, please tell me if I am being a donut and that was never a thing.

Comments

• Options
    u might be onto something
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,816 ★★★★
    7 star Zemo would be sick. Doesn’t need the dupe at all.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    Wowww, I hope so!
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    Could be
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,925 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The dev build has whatever the heck they want on it. I remember seeing a video a really long time ago that leaked using the collector and it had all the combination champions from the Modok EQ (such as ice phoenix) in their roster. At the time, those champions weren't released in the game yet, so I thought the video was fake lol.

The point is the dev build of the game has whatever they want in it.

Damn... maybe not 7* Zemo yet, but he dies look cool with the purple border.

Imagine being a drv for the game and being able to play as collector, GM, Cerastes among others.
    I gotta get a dev job at kabam! Haha
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,325 ★★★★
    No it looks like background lighting
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,816 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The dev build has whatever the heck they want on it. I remember seeing a video a really long time ago that leaked using the collector and it had all the combination champions from the Modok EQ (such as ice phoenix) in their roster. At the time, those champions weren't released in the game yet, so I thought the video was fake lol.

The point is the dev build of the game has whatever they want in it.

We might get a playable collector soon, maybe in the next everest content
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I hope not, just ascended my zemo
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    He will come as 7 star but I don't think we will see him this year
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,127 ★★★★
    I wouldn't go as far as calling it a foreshadowing, it's two-shadowing at best
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    hmm...just a few months ago karate mike said he tried picking 7* zemo as the reward for finishing his carina's challenge but they didn't ok it, guessing because he's too strong. i doubt anything's changed...
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,959 ★★★★★

Also, please tell me if I am being a donut and that was never a thing.

you're a donut.

You did ask.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,176 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

Probably next Titan

Can't be cause of Silver Sable. The next Titan should have open slots for a Cosmic and a Mystic.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    there have been titans with double classes
    Take the group with Vox. New champs were 2 cosmic (Vox and gladiator), science was photon and tech was iron man
    Due to this, there wasn't going to be one of each class. The remaining classes were mutant, mystic and skill.
    We got Jabari to fill the skill role but we also got ham as another science champ, meaning that they actively chose him for the titan.

Repto23 said:

Probably next Titan

Can't be cause of Silver Sable. The next Titan should have open slots for a Cosmic and a Mystic.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,437 ★★★★★

Using second account smh.
  • Options
    MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Posts: 109

Also, please tell me if I am being a donut and that was never a thing.

you're a donut.

You did ask.
    Thank you for the humbling
  • Options
    MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Posts: 109

Using second account smh.
    On my account and everything I hold dear, that is not my alt. Probably just a fanboy B)