Semi retired

I’m looking for ally that can do map 6 or 5 weekly and raids without issues- not looking for competitive aspect or weekly minimum for bgs, etc. Will play AW but not spend on resources. I’m FTP- have a 2nd paragon account that can bring too (can handle map 6 easy with alt account).

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Member Posts: 216
    edited April 18
    You sound like you’re looking for our alliance, Awakened Fighters. We’re very laid back. Drama is not welcome, and we expect that life comes first. Most our members have been with us for years. Some, like myself, are at 8+.

AW is our only mandatory expectation. All we ask is you keep a defence posted, and finish a minimum of 4 fights per war. That’s it. Only resources we’d ask you to use are the single loyalty revives. We are likely moving into Gold 3 and have been climbing slowly but shortly.

We run Maps 5/5/4. About 4K glory weekly. We have 1 BG that destroys Raids which is assigned (you’d be welcome to join). We also run an open Raid BG which is a free for all.

A lot of BG players, but it is not mandatory and there’s no minimum.

If you’re interested send me a message, or add me in game (same name).

Cheers!

Edit: We have 2 spots open if you want a home for your alt as well.
  • DodolTalaDodolTala Member Posts: 85
    @OwGss we offer the below which is EXACTLY what you are asking for:

-Map6 easily 100% for 5200 Glory
    -P6/G1 war rewards. No resource used. Just 40% revive
    -Raids completed 100%
    NO OTHER REQUIREMENTS.

In fact here is my post in forums describing the same:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/364835/well-managed-115mil-alliance-lf-high-prestige-member-5200-glory-g1-war-100-raids
  • OwGssOwGss Member Posts: 82
    Still looking around if anyone needs spots filled - I can do Map 5 or 6 easily with main and alt account, would bring both but don't have to. Line chat is fine, however, I work full time and do not have notifications on but will clear necessary paths with ease.
  • BigNoodlezBigNoodlez Member Posts: 3
    Alliance Name: Infinitum Vindices
    No interaction required. Just pick a AQ/AW path and go at your own pace.

It's open, so no approval required. Trying to build numbers for better AQ/AW participation but we currently have 4 active members who can clear Map5 comfortably. Currently Stone tier for AW, but can definitely get to gold with more participants.

We're dusting of the smell of retirement from 2019 and getting back into the game :#
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 280 ★★
    edited May 5
    Hi! We're a no stress ally, AW gold 5 playing on season only, using only the 1 loyalty revives. AQ map 6 boss rush, no requirements for Battlegrounds. Just sent an invite to both accounts.
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    OwGss said:

Still looking around if anyone needs spots filled - I can do Map 5 or 6 easily with main and alt account, would bring both but don't have to. Line chat is fine, however, I work full time and do not have notifications on but will clear necessary paths with ease.

If you are still looking, my alliance runs one AQ map 5 or 6, voluntary raids. We have 2 AW bgs, also voluntary.
    No line. Just jump in and do your best when you can.
    Search Tag WwS22 or connect with XSfury in game.