Options

Necropolis planning

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,201 ★★★★
edited May 5 in General Discussion
Since I'm planning for my first completion run I wish to ask if 75 revives and 5000 units in reserve will be enough. To my great sadness I haven't mastered Kate Bishop to the extent needed for everest content can still use her well in short and medium formats. Since, it's my first ever future completion run I am thinking of simply using Brute Force and smashing through the paths... so this is the team I'm thinking of going with... 6 star rank 5 ascended Aegon, 6 star rank 3 Proxima(synergy for Aegon), Heimdall(Lifesaver synergy), 7 star rank 2 Shuri for fights like Captain Britian, Wiccan, Dragonman. Psychoman and maybe Airwalker that fight is the one I am most worried about. Last team slot will be 6 star rank 4 Juggernaut for reverse control immunity possibly May rank 5 and ascend him if I don't get 7 star. What do you guys think? Should I go with this team? I am open to all the tips and tricks. I am as of now practicing against Titania and to get comfortable. I will be taking the Titania path for my first ever completion run.

Comments

• Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 245 ★★
    With that team, it’s more than enough.
    I did a similar run but I replaced Shuri with 7R2 Wong and wong solos many fights in Necro.

Ended up costing me 15~20 revives for the entire path and 10 for GM
  • Options

With that team, it’s more than enough.
    I did a similar run but I replaced Shuri with 7R2 Wong and wong solos many fights in Necro.

Ended up costing me 15~20 revives for the entire path and 10 for GM

I sadly don't have Wong not even as 6 star that may change in future since im quite far away from filling up my resources @Batman_bruce31. I do have 7 star rank 2 Chavez and 6 star rank 5 ascended Doom as of now.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 245 ★★
    If you don’t have wong, Shuri is your next best option.
  • Options

If you don’t have wong, Shuri is your next best option.

Shuri is really awesome I was practicing her in Labyrinth and when she is fully ramped up with 50 shock debuffs and 50 passive shocks those shocks realy start melting the opponents. @Batman_bruce31
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    You should be fine, unless you're terrible at the game you won't even need the 5k units.
    Also, highly advice you save those units to buy the monthly potion and revives bundles that are 500 each to do the rest of Necropolis.
  • Options

You should be fine, unless you're terrible at the game you won't even need the 5k units.
    Also, highly advice you save those units to buy the monthly potion and revives bundles that are 500 each to do the rest of Necropolis.

Thanks @ItsClobberinTime that bundle is a life saver I used it for Act 8 exploration but found out only needed it for Glykhan
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,382 ★★★★★
    I did my run without much prep/planning when it came out. I think my run was about 100 revives for my first path with a r4 unascended Aegon. My team was identical except Sinister instead of Juggs for reverse control, and Fury instead of Shuri [didn't have her] for the extra attack. You should be fine.
  • Options

Thanks @ItsClobberinTime that bundle is a life saver I used it for Act 8 exploration but found out only needed it for Glykhan
    They are indeed, I've been doing two Necropolis paths a month thanks to those, only got two more left. After that, I'll probably go for Carina's as well, those bundles are just so good and all you need to do is grind arena a little bit and auto fight EQ.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,859 ★★★★
    You'll be fine with what you have.
    And you won't need to rank juggs, he's fine at r4 if all you're using him for is GM.
  • Options

I did my run without much prep/planning when it came out. I think my run was about 100 revives for my first path with a r4 unascended Aegon. My team was identical except Sinister instead of Juggs for reverse control, and Fury instead of Shuri [didn't have her] for the extra attack. You should be fine.

Thanks @willrun4adonut also Sinister buff will go live since he's your favorite character are you happy with the rework?
  • Options

They are indeed, I've been doing two Necropolis paths a month thanks to those, only got two more left. After that, I'll probably go for Carina's as well, those bundles are just so good and all you need to do is grind arena a little bit and auto fight EQ.
    Awesome @ItsClobberinTime what team are you using for the rest of the paths? Also I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the bundle whenever it comes out.
  • Options

You'll be fine with what you have.
    And you won't need to rank juggs, he's fine at r4 if all you're using him for is GM.

Yes @Rayven5220 Juggs is mainly for reverse controls for Grandmaster because I'm super bad at it lol
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,382 ★★★★★

Thanks @willrun4adonut also Sinister buff will go live since he's your favorite character are you happy with the rework?

Considering that they got rid of 1, did #2 (by making his degens more accessible, and did #7, I think so. If they make it so I can see his genetic code victories in the pre-fight screen, it will definitely be a win.
  • Options

Awesome @ItsClobberinTime what team are you using for the rest of the paths? Also I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the bundle whenever it comes out.
    So far it's been a combination of Zemo, Shuri, Kate, Chavez, Adam, Doom, Juggs and FAM. I do have I Ægon but I refuse to use him cause personally I don't like using brute force and also he requires a lot more revives and potions which means more units.
    Yeah definitely keep an eye out, always pays off.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,932 ★★★★★
    edited May 5
    Do you have a doom? If you have one, please take him instead of shuri. That airwalker fight is really very very worse with Aegon. Having a doom saves a ton of revives. Doom can also slow play cap britan and wiccan, you need not to worry bout reverse controls and regen. So better take doom instead of shuri.

Edit : well you have 7* r2 shuri, then definitely do take her she is really helpful. Take doom instead of proxima. Yes prox is useful if you mess up but that air walker fight is very terrible without doom. I did air walker fight with Aegon once and it costed me 20 revives, it was my costliest fight in necro exploration.
  • Options

Do you have a doom? If you have one, please take him instead of shuri. That airwalker fight is really very very worse with Aegon. Having a doom saves a ton of revives. Doom can also slow play cap britan and wiccan, you need not to worry bout reverse controls and regen. So better take doom instead of shuri.

Edit : well you have 7* r2 shuri, then definitely do take her she is really helpful. Take doom instead of proxima. Yes prox is useful if you mess up but that air walker fight is very terrible without doom. I did air walker fight with Aegon once and it costed me 20 revives, it was my costliest fight in necro exploration.

I have a 6 star rank 5 ascended Doom @captain_rogers he's one of my favorite champs and indeed you are right Air walker is the fight I'm dreading the most.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 316 ★★
    I would definitely swap proxima for doom, i didn’t really felt a big difference in damage and after the first three fights you don’t need the combo shield anyway
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 581 ★★★
    You will literally Aegon your entire way through. I didn’t use Shuri or Kate for anyone. Just ran thru with Aegon.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★
    NEXTON said:

You will literally Aegon your entire way through. I didn’t use Shuri or Kate for anyone. Just ran thru with Aegon.

I did this.

• Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 224

Thank you everyone

So, is your necro begins?
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 458 ★★★
    How good are you with Aegon?
    If good, ditch Proxima and choose another attacker.
  • Options
    edited May 8
    L
    Gogi said:

How good are you with Aegon?
    If good, ditch Proxima and choose another attacker.

I used Aegon in LOL for fun @Gogi out of boredom I just crushed the entire LOL with Aegon except Agent venom
  • Options
    edited May 8

Thank you everyone

So, is your necro begins?
    Waiting for the potions and revives bundles don't want to go in unprepared
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 808 ★★★

Since I'm planning for my first completion run I wish to ask if 75 revives and 5000 units in reserve will be enough. To my great sadness I haven't mastered Kate Bishop to the extent needed for everest content can still use her well in short and medium formats. Since, it's my first ever future completion run I am thinking of simply using Brute Force and smashing through the paths... so this is the team I'm thinking of going with... 6 star rank 5 ascended Aegon, 6 star rank 3 Proxima(synergy for Aegon), Heimdall(Lifesaver synergy), 7 star rank 2 Shuri for fights like Captain Britian, Wiccan, Dragonman. Psychoman and maybe Airwalker that fight is the one I am most worried about. Last team slot will be 6 star rank 4 Juggernaut for reverse control immunity possibly May rank 5 and ascend him if I don't get 7 star. What do you guys think? Should I go with this team? I am open to all the tips and tricks. I am as of now practicing against Titania and to get comfortable. I will be taking the Titania path for my first ever completion run.

more than enough. In fact, if you play well enough, you can even complete 3+ paths in necro, judging how good shuri is for left 3 paths
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 119
    Aegon. Proxima. Juggs. Can take like 4 of the 6 lines with ease. Those revives and units are more than enough.