Options

Website promo code

WardawnWardawn Posts: 3
edited May 8 in General Discussion
I like the idea of giving back to the community. But when it comes to the codes I feel you should make them available for 24 hours and not 30 minutes. Several people in my alliance and I'm sure other people will probably not be able to get the benefit of the rewards. Please consider on making the codes 24 hours for the future.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 105

We want to encourage more people to watch our streams and join our Discord server. When we make the codes available for longer, people just spread them throughout the community themselves and that's not hitting those goals. If you want to make sure you don't miss out on codes in the future, make sure you're watching our streams and following us on all of our channels.

What about the people who redeem the code but don’t get the crystal?
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 562 ★★★

You put your middle finger up to your Aussie and Kiwi customers

How is that?
  • Options

EVERYBODYWINSEXCEPTPEOPLEWORKINGORSLEEPING

Didn't actually watch or re-watch the stream I see.
  • Options
    DancgDancg Posts: 2

We want to encourage more people to watch our streams and join our Discord server. When we make the codes available for longer, people just spread them throughout the community themselves and that's not hitting those goals. If you want to make sure you don't miss out on codes in the future, make sure you're watching our streams and following us on all of our channels.

Hey mike, after i redeemed the code, my game didn't start anymore, it just keeps loading on the home screen, please help what i do ? :'(
  • Options

What about us poor souls who are in the middle of sleeping when you livestream?

Watch the replay and you'll find out.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,629 ★★★★★
    Confused here: is the promo code live now that it’s been a day or not? Or is this purely a “catch us on Twitch” code?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,275 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Confused here: is the promo code live now that it’s been a day or not? Or is this purely a “catch us on Twitch” code?

Dr. Zola

They'll rerun it on Monday or Tuesday on Twitter for another 30 mins
  • Options
    MrMelitaMrMelita Posts: 3
    BS I watched the livestream, got the code and then entered the code. A pop up message came up saying I got 3 crystals. Went back Into game and received nothing. Restart, uninstall game did not work. Waiting for Kabam to respond to ticket.
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 41
    MrMelita said:

BS I watched the livestream, got the code and then entered the code. A pop up message came up saying I got 3 crystals. Went back Into game and received nothing. Restart, uninstall game did not work. Waiting for Kabam to respond to ticket.

It actually happened to me too. I got the response saying they can't do anything. It's really a BS.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★

Miike, I sincerely mean this with all due respect, but you all stream during the middle of a good amount of the community’s work day. I can’t exactly drop what I’m doing at work so I can put in a code.
    Also maybe this is on me and I won’t whine much about this point, but I do not care for social media. I’d rather not have to be glued to my phone because a tweet might come out at any minute.
  • Options
    GruesomeHeroesGruesomeHeroes Posts: 39
    MrMelita said:

same thing happened to me.
    wrote kabam support, said they can't help as if it were my fault since the code was only available for 30 minutes.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,882 ★★★★★
    DUHveed said:

Miike, I sincerely mean this with all due respect, but you all stream during the middle of a good amount of the community’s work day. I can’t exactly drop what I’m doing at work so I can put in a code.
    Also maybe this is on me and I won’t whine much about this point, but I do not care for social media. I’d rather not have to be glued to my phone because a tweet might come out at any minute.
    A potential solution would be to increase the timer at least, there are both people that have work at their prime hours as well as those sleeping during that time. Could make it 12 hours if not 24
  • Options
    KingKongColby40KingKongColby40 Posts: 1
    Isn't sharing and helping amongst one another, "being a community" instead of having 30mins to be forced to watch whatever new content is for the month?That sounds like Communism not Community I know the two words look alike but....They are not! Lol
  • Options
    cbmxcbmx Posts: 7

I watch every live show and received the code this time, but the delivery in my area is around 2am. Every time I think about it, I don't think the live bonus character gift is fair either. It is a privilege to be in an area where a healthy time for delivery takes place.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,945 Guardian
    edited May 6
    Unbelievable that there is this much outrage about it this time.
    When the thing being missed out on is just 3 extra of something that you already get for free EVERY WEEK. (3x Weekly Crystals).
    How many weeks have a lot of people here (no, not everyone, but still plenty I’m sure) not even bothered going up there and getting the 1x Free Weekly crystal that they can do at anytime during 24x7 hours of the day. Or not bothered to go grab the Free Daily one every day either.

But make it 3x of those free crystals, and holy outrage.

(edit, or was it Legends Crystals ? Something recent was 3x Weekly ones. And most of the comments are about missing out, not what it actually was that they missed).

However, the people who actually did watch and login within 30 mins, but the system failed to deliver their crystals, yes, that would be a little upsetting. (more time-wasting though, than actually game changing)

———
    Just can’t believe there is not this much similar outrage when the Stream actually has the potential for something that REALLY MATTERS. ie, the raffle'd 7* Champs that are given away sometimes.

Where is the same outrage. “I could not watch the Stream, I could not win a 7* Champ”.
    (actually for many reasons, don’t have Twitch account, don’t have TicToc account, don’t do Twitter, or was Working, Sleeping, etc at that time).
    Where is my free 7* champ, that I was NOT able to potentially win, because the Stream was at a specific time, on a specific platform.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,945 Guardian
    edited May 6
    (sorry, vent post, but triggered by the giant leap to “communism” comment a little bit before by someone)
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 105
    And the worst of all support doesn’t help, like, I don’t want a extension time of the code I WANT THE CRYSTAL THAT I REDEEM BUT NEVER COME IN MY ACCOUNT
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,255 ★★★★★
    cbmx said:

I watch every live show and received the code this time, but the delivery in my area is around 2am. Every time I think about it, I don't think the live bonus character gift is fair either. It is a privilege to be in an area where a healthy time for delivery takes place.
    Where is it written is has to be fair for you? This is generally how giveaways work. If you really wanted it or it really mattered to you, you would find a way to get it. You could set an alarm and wake up for the stream. You only need to be part of the stream for the giveaway. Wake up for 15 mins and go back to sleep.

It's a mobile game. There's nothing fair about it.
This discussion has been closed.