Options

Everybody is pulling 7 star onslaught? Why not me?

AddictorAddictor Posts: 406 ★★★
edited May 23 in General Discussion
Everybody is pulling 7 star onslaught, literally all YouTubers and so many players! Even that stupid prof hoff! But why I just pulled Havok, Red Skull twice, Thing these stupid old champs?! Why did I pay a lot but still got **** luck? Why are you so unfair Kabam?!!!!!
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    You can take my duped midstroyer "New champ you want".
    I'll take an unduped havok
  • Options

Destroyer is mid. I’m talking about onslaught
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    I don’t have Onslaught as either a 6 or 7*. I also don’t want him because that means I’ll have to learn how to fight him since he’s a BG insta-ban for me
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,103 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Everybody is pulling 7 star onslaught, literally all YouTubers and so many players! Even that stupid prof hoff! But why I just pulled Havok, Red Skull twice, Thing these stupid old champs?! Why did I pay a lot but still got **** luck? Why are you so unfair Kabam?!!!!!

Honestly, if you keep opening basics, it'll be harder to get him. Stay focused on dual class crystals.

Also in the grand tradition of joke answers:

It's because Jesus knows what you do at night!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,549 ★★★★
    That’s the beauty of rng
  • Options

Addictor said:

Honestly, if you keep opening basics, it'll be harder to get him. Stay focused on dual class crystals.

Also in the grand tradition of joke answers:

It's because Jesus knows what you do at night!
    I mean 7 star
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,479 ★★★★★
    I want Havok
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,932 ★★★★★
    KLZ said:

How dare you call prof hoff stupid! His fanbase is like taylor swift's fanbase. Get ready to be ridiculed 😈

How dare you compare Taylor Swift to prof hoff??!?
    I compared Taylor swift fanbase to prof hoff fanbase. As much as I like Taylor swift, I absolutely hate her toxic fanbase.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Every champ has an equal chance so if you and everyone you knew got onslaught it would be unlikely. Also consider other factors like how many crystals you all opened.

Anyway my boss used to say "I used to be in the half of the group which made the top half possible". Hopefully you will see how it relates to your comment.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I got thing and Luke cage last 2 titans. Where onSlAught!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 850 ★★★
    Addictor said:

I can't pull the 6 star version of him if it makes you feel any better ... I've never opened this many features chasing ONE champion and haven't gotten him once....(I've opened at least 70)
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,022 ★★★★
    It be like that... I've pulled Kushala, peni and blade from this titan so far. I don't even use 7* kushala rn cuz my 6* one is r5 ascended and sig200, peni is just a weaker guardian imo (who i already have at r2) and blade is... just bad.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,022 ★★★★

Addictor said:

I can't pull the 6 star version of him if it makes you feel any better ... I've never opened this many features chasing ONE champion and haven't gotten him once....(I've opened at least 70)
    I've duped ikaris like 8 times but I haven't pulled a single bullseye or ironheart from the featured lol.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 927 ★★★
    Addictor said:

I still not have opened a single Titan crystal & when I pulled 7* onslaught 🤣
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,929 ★★★★★
    I pulled 6-star recently. 🎉
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

Okay, take him for free.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,201 ★★★★
    You think you are the only one who hasnt pulled him? I haven't even pulled him as 6 star let alone a 7 star from my last two titan crystals.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

You literally say any champ that isn't a featured one is mid, do you even play this game or just drop thousands every month for the new champs and never play? Cause there's no way you're seriously whining about Red Skull or Havok if you actually play the game.
    Anyhow, keep paying so the rest of us don't have to to keep the game alive, thank you! 💀
  • Options
    Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Posts: 101
    edited May 6

This discussion has been closed.