Options

Questions for the community: 1: If you had the opportunity to work for Kabam, would you do it & why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Posts: 41
    If I worked for Kabam I would create the buffs for all the characters who need it, I have already created many concept buffs for the various PG such as Sentry, Drax, Vision, Moon Knight etc...
    I would know very well how to make them unique and fun, bringing novelty and trying to give them the justice they deserve.
    - Thinking of a new progression title is not easy, looking at the past they have used various noble titles and I don't know which one to use now to give it a greater importance, without falling into the "King" or "Emperor" cliché.
    If we think that in Act 9 we should clash with the Chronoserpent I would choose a title related to this, for example "Snake Eater".
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,525 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

I'll make L-1 revives purchasable with units.

You make Kabam nervous 😂
  • Options

I'd get fired in 5 minutes for playing with all the cool stuff they undoubtedly have lying around instead of working.

Pretend like you're working for a few minutes, then get back to playing 😂
  • Options

To add to my post, if they let me anywhere near the game, I would delete hercules. 😎😁

Issue rank down tickets first please 😂
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

1. Yes, I'd give more power to the players in terms of how new champs come in and what kit they would have. Also rather than do it once a year I'd do it twice. How? Firstly I'd manage expectations that community choice will be made top tier to ensure there is hype. Second choice would be from 6 we'd have in the works but expectations would be all round good champ but not broken. Then for winner we give options for kit e.g. immortality or immunities etc. but this would need to align with the champ history. Then depending on the community focus, other areas may need to be adjusted to balance the champion on release.

2. I'd go with legionnaire as the next title

This is good. Legionnaire sounds awesome
  • Options
    edited May 5
    Pandingo said:

1. Yes. Because Canada rocks. They are as nice as the British yet as tough as Australians. But it'd have to be remote with sporadic travels and frankly my skillset lays with people not programing or art. However after 9 years of playing I'd have to say I'm passionate enough for a job there 😅
    2. That's a really good question. I'd have to go with either....Watcher...or....Titan...orrrr... Ultima....Triumphant....Legendary....Fabled....

Pandingo!! It's been a while since I've seen you here. Hope all is well!

Watcher and Titan are NICE!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Especially Titan 👊🏾 It might cause some confusion with progression based crystals though 😭 Ex: Daily Titan Crystal, and Free Titan Crystal lol
  • Options
    -Excalibur
    -Prometheus/ian
    -Evolutionary
    -Renegade
    🤔
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★

To add to my post, if they let me anywhere near the game, I would delete hercules. 😎😁

Of course! I wouldn't let all those resources go to waste. Rank down tickets, then delete him, then go on about my day as public enemy number one, hahaha
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited May 5
    Tekken God

oops wrong game
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 876 ★★★★
    edited May 6
    If I was based in Canada and they were hiring, there is a chance I possibly would. It would be interesting to help with the direction of the game and work with the Marvel property even on an occasional/part-time basis, and I do have a relevant skill set.

I'd love to get involved with the buff program if there was an opportunity. I've already got three or four potential buffs sketched out for characters like Symbiote Spidey , Ghost Rider and Elektra, and a couple of new relics.
  • Options
    edited May 6

Of course! I wouldn't let all those resources go to waste. Rank down tickets, then delete him, then go on about my day as public enemy number one, hahaha
    Herc would go from Hero to Zero so quick 😂😂😂😂

You'd be the most wanted 😂
  • Options
    edited May 6
    Chobbly said:

If I was based in Canada and they were hiring, there is a chance I possibly would. It would be interesting to help with the direction of the game and work with the Marvel property even on an occasional/part-time basis, and I do have a relevant skill set.

I'd love to get involved with the buff program if there was an opportunity. I've already got three or four potential buffs sketched out for characters like Symbiote Spidey , Ghost Rider and Elektra, and a couple of new relics.

Wow..this is interesting. With all that you said, I hope somebody at @Kabam is listening and can work something out.
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    It would be an interesting job but I don't think id have much to contribute haha.

Since Act 9 might be about Ouroboros next the next title should be "Liberator"
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 876 ★★★★

Chobbly said:

Wow..this is interesting. With all that you said, I hope somebody at @Kabam is listening and can work something out.
    That's kind of you to say @Terminatrix but the reality is (a) Kabam already employ a lot of really talented people and (b) if someone was to take a job with Kabam, the reality is also that it becomes a job, and everything that entails.

I'd still love to be involved in the buff program though; if it's ever opened up for wider engagement I'd certainly put my name down.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,593 ★★★★★
    I’d work for their quality department because I doubt they even have one.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Fix all the bugs
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Fun fact:

When you work for any company, they tell you what you're doing, when you're doing it, and for how long. You can have ideas of what you'd like to do, and where you'd think you'd best impact the company (cause lord knows you know better than everyone else who currently works there), but ultimately you're there to do what they tell you to do, and will gladly replace you if you think otherwise.

But hey, this is all imaginary fun, so...

1) no offense, but I'm not moving from NYC to Vancouver for a drastic pay cut to work for a small gaming company. I wouldn't even sign off on my teen son doing it, as he currently has real aspirations to engineer for Roblox.

2) if one of the next few titles doesn't include Excelsior, what are we even doing.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,749 ★★★★
    Depends on what position I have in the company. I'm thinking about my future career paths rn, and having a high-paying position in Kabam would be a dream come true, since I enjoy playing the game, and working for the game devs would probably give my account a few extra perks 😏. And for the progression title, I'd probably add something along the lines of "High Roller", it describes my account perfectly
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 830 ★★★
    I'll work the scam department at Kasham,.
  • Options
    BillyTheKidBillyTheKid Posts: 17

and 2. If you could name the next progression title, what would it be?

Yes. I will introduce new level of daily missions: Tier 5 & 6 class/basic shards.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,918 ★★★★★

Maybe ...
  • Options
    Chobbly said:

Chobbly said:

That's kind of you to say @Terminatrix but the reality is (a) Kabam already employ a lot of really talented people and (b) if someone was to take a job with Kabam, the reality is also that it becomes a job, and everything that entails.

I'd still love to be involved in the buff program though; if it's ever opened up for wider engagement I'd certainly put my name down.

I hope so. There are quite a few older champs that can use a buff. I hope Kabam isn't planning to just let them become obsolete.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,918 ★★★★★
    edited May 9

Q1 2023 MCoC contributed to 9%.
  • Options

Maybe ...

Lol who is "Marble"? 😂
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,012 Guardian

Lol who is "Marble"? 😂

NetMarble, parent company of Kabam.
    A slip up saying Marble COC instead of Marvel COC.

But can’t understand what the “upgraded version” of MCOC was ? Addition of 7* Champs ?
    Or was that supposed to mean that new Seven Knights sequel (Idle Adventure) that came out late last year ?

That's what happens when you let an AI generate such a mis-mash of a sentence.