Lost Google account and Kabam ID as a result

GhostLyreGhostLyre Member Posts: 2
edited May 7 in General Discussion
The google email I used for my original account was hacked into. (And the Google play acc subsequently)

I never enabled 2FA or linked to a phone number or anything so I can't access it (its really old, I connected it to my MCOC account 8 years ago when I was a kid and I never used it after). I use a safer gmail now and I just want to move my Kabam ID to that email to keep my MCOC acc safe.

Support wont let me do so unless I tell them Google play purchase dates (for the gmail I lost) which I can't access, even though I offered other things like: Screenshots of my account from 2017-2018, my orginal email/account name, location and date of account creation .

I have sent many tickets to support with description of my situation, and they simply send repetitive copy and paste computer responses.

Is there any solution? Or is my Kabam ID lost in the aether forever because support won't verify me on one thing?

Comments

• Laksh1995Laksh1995 Member Posts: 213
    GhostLyre said:

The google email I used for my original account was hacked into. (And the Google play acc subsequently)

I never enabled 2FA or linked to a phone number or anything so I can't access it (its really old, I connected it to my MCOC account 8 years ago when I was a kid and I never used it after). I use a safer gmail now and I just want to move my Kabam ID to that email to keep my MCOC acc safe.

Support wont let me do so unless I tell them Google play purchase dates (for the gmail I lost) which I can't access, even though I offered other things like: Screenshots of my account from 2017-2018, my orginal email/account name, location and date of account creation .

I have sent many tickets to support with description of my situation, and they simply send repetitive copy and paste computer responses.

Is there any solution? Or is my Kabam ID lost in the aether forever because support won't verify me on one thing?

Similar situation with me but the case is i have the purchase but have no idea where can i know the account creation date,(also if it can only be done through email then it’s impossible cause I don’t have access to that gmail anymore)

• GhostLyreGhostLyre Member Posts: 2
    Yeah I mean I'm lucky I can still get into my game account, but if whoever hacked my gmail decides to install mcoc its gonna be super annoying.