Options

Avenger Carina Challenge manageable with r3 Thor and OGBW?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★
Finally got them both to sig 200. But I'm wondering how necessary it is to R4 them, or if a 30% green boost active the whole time will be fine. I awakened my 7r1 Hawkeye the other week and already have Iron Man r2 awakened sig 40, so they're good to go. Only other thing is Antman who I have as 7r1 unawakened, otherwise I need to take my 6* to r3. Wondering how necessary that is as well.

Whoever's done this recently, or in a similar boat...how many resources did it cost you?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 910 ★★★★
    Mine were both r3. I just used boosts it’s not a huge deal to r4 if you don’t want to. My Thor was sig 1 too lol. I used 30 revives I think?
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 37
    I used 6* r3 Thor, r3 Hawk, r3 Ironman, 7* unduped antman, and 5* Black widow. The fights are simple, but can be long. So just gotta stay consistent. Used under 20 revives. Also used 30% boost.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★
    edited May 6

Mine were both r3. I just used boosts it’s not a huge deal to r4 if you don’t want to. My Thor was sig 1 too lol. I used 30 revives I think?

Not terrible. I've got a bunch of 40% revives in my stash about to expire from over 2 weeks worth of 22hr objectives, so I need some place to use them.
    Juanmi said:

I used 6* r3 Thor, r3 Hawk, r3 Ironman, 7* unduped antman, and 5* Black widow. The fights are simple, but can be long. So just gotta stay consistent. Used under 20 revives. Also used 30% boost.

Oh really? Awesome. I'll give it a go with where they're at now. Thank ya kindly.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,336 ★★★★★
    Not needed. Did the challenge with every single one of them as r3.
    And these champs haven't been useful outside the challange either.
    Throwing a couple boost, extra revives is better than throwing rankup material.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,656 ★★★★★
    These days r4 are whatever if you're Valiant.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,513 ★★★★★

Is max sig necessary for thor nd black widow? I don't mind Rankin them up but I don wanna spend sigs
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,241 ★★★★★
    I used all at R3 except 7r1* Hawkeye.
    BW max sig really helpful for tough matchups.
    Thor was max sig as well, helped reducing revive counts on vision and others. But less impactful I'd say
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 910 ★★★★

Is max sig necessary for thor nd black widow? I don't mind Rankin them up but I don wanna spend sigs
    It makes thors damage go up quite a bit, but most his fights are stun lock cheese so it might just cost a couple extra revives between sig 1 and 200. Bw sig is nice for evade counters, mine was 100ish the only fight I wish it was 200 was for korg.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,336 ★★★★★

Thor damage comes from last 20 sigs. Will save revives.
    Bw she turns off almost everything. Korg was a 1 revive fight with sig 200
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Alot of these answere are great news. I currently have them all at r3, minus Ant man (waiting to see if I pull him as a 7* before I do tackle this one) , already have thor max sig, just waiting to sig BW up.