Options

MCoC x Star Wars Crossover

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this with all of those of you who are not only Marvel fans, but also Star Wars fans :). Since Star Wars day was a few days ago, I thought why not give Blade a lightsaber and let him battle Morbius with it.

https://youtu.be/o3526478gGE?si=FMC1sVu342Iau0pk

Obviously we will not see this kind of stuff ingame, but at least imagining it makes me happy.
Also, I have planned to edit some other characters too. Speaking of that, if yall have any ideas of which Star Wars characters could be "played" by which MCoC champs, lemme know ^^.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,012 Guardian
    Nice.
    Need to add the corresponding “2nd breath” of Vader's breathing to Doom's final scene.

And a vampire hunting Jedi would never allow himself to be so easily defeated as in your first 2 fights.

As to pairings,
    Gwenpool = Ashoka.
    oh, is that who my profile pic is ? 😀
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    They could do a one off boss rush with 6 champs. Each can be a reskin. Like put a Vader skin onto magik then change the sword into a light sabre.
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 145
    Boba or Jango could be white mags. His helmet looks so similar to a mandalorian's
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,438 ★★★
    As an Star Wars fan, this idea is very good.

It's very known that Dr. Doom inspired Darth Vader.

When I first saw Hood on Mcoc ,remembered me Star Wars

Ahsoka to me will be more like Jabari Panther

Guillotine should be a great Jedi as Obi Wan or Qui-Gon Jinn and the sword changed to a lightsaber

Mojo is a twin brother of Jabba the Hutt

Domino looks like a sci-fi mercenary on Coruscant

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,339 ★★★★★
    edited May 7
    This is really cool I imagine the mods came on here and saw the post title and were like "wait what? We did?" Before clicking on it lol
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 656 ★★★

Could 100% see Corvus being one of the Inquisitors. His glaive already spins when he blocks

I feel like Knull has potential but I'm not really sure who he'd be...

Either inquisitor or Maul.

Knulls gotta be some sort of sith.
  • Options
    HorseaglePalmHorseaglePalm Posts: 1
    That is really well done.

Nightcrawler could be somebody like Darth Jadus because of his teleportaion ability. And he has a sword too which can be a lightsaber.
  • Options
    KaspyKaspy Posts: 163 ★★★
    This is pretty rad and really fun to watch! I never realized until now how much blades special 2 looks like a darth sidious move.
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 82
    Nicely done, thanks for sharing! 🙂
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 399 ★★
    This is super cool! Thanks for posting😁
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★

Hey guys, I just wanted to share this with all of those of you who are not only Marvel fans, but also Star Wars fans :). Since Star Wars day was a few days ago, I thought why not give Blade a lightsaber and let him battle Morbius with it.

Obviously we will not see this kind of stuff ingame, but at least imagining it makes me happy.
    Also, I have planned to edit some other characters too. Speaking of that, if yall have any ideas of which Star Wars characters could be "played" by which MCoC champs, lemme know ^^.

Bro that was SICK! Mace Windu purple saber rocked with Blade! Blaster was very cool too! You nailed the sound effects
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,761 ★★★★★

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 850 ★★★
    Please no....star wars leaks over into EVERYTHING
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,487 ★★★★
    So,
    Force sensitives: Mystic
    Bounty hunters: Tech/skill

Who else
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,916 ★★★★★
    Sorry, I am a little confused.

Is it that Marvel no longer owned the copyrights and cannot introduce those characters into the game?

• Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 649 ★★★
    @FlyingDrake
    Congratulations!
    The purple saber of Mace Windu was my preference. 2 red or purple sabers would be nice.

Nebula or G99 as Assajj Ventress.
    Vox as one character of the Inquisitors.
    Mojo as Jabba :D

May the fourth be with you. ;)
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,515 ★★★★
    edited May 8

This is so bad a**!!! Love it!!

Gambit as Darth Maul since he uses a double staff 😆

Sassy as Chewbacca for obvious reasons lmfaoooo
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,879 ★★★★★

Sorry, I am a little confused.

Is it that Marvel no longer owned the copyrights and cannot introduce those characters into the game?

Marvel never "owned the copyrights" as you put it. Marvel had a license from George Lucas' Lucasfilm company to make Star Wars comics. That license subsequently expired, or they didn't renew it, in the 1980s after SW mania faded. Dark Horse Entertainment then gained the license in the 1990s. When Disney purchased Lucasfilm in 2012, they ended the license with Dark Horse and gave it to Marvel, since they own Marvel. Disney owns Marvel and Lucasfilm/Star Wars. Marvel is a subsidiary company of the Disney company, the same as Lucasfilm, Pixar, Touchstone or whoever else.
  • Options
    FlyingDrakeFlyingDrake Posts: 8
    Thank you all very much. Thanks also for the awesome suggestions, I will for sure try to edit them 💪.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    You are very talented and extremely creative. The precision is amazing too. Well done.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,761 ★★★★★
    Maybe Heimdall with Kylo Ren's saber?
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Why am I only seeing this now, as a huge Star Wars enthusiast this tickled my brain.
    Amazing work OP
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,879 ★★★★★
    nice video, OP. great editing and I love the use of 'Duel of the Fates'.