Overrated or underrated: Black widow (Deadly Origin)

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,813 ★★★★★
edited May 7 in General Discussion
Welcome to another episode in this series where I discuss about certain champions if they are overrated or underrated. BWDO is our next champion on the list. In my opinion she’s a very fun champ via the intercepts, she has good shock damage, she can reduce ability accuracy, etc. Compared to Black Widow OG, she’s a lot better. Plus the newest skill champion, Silver Sable reminds me of her because she also has shock damage and attacks.

So is this Champion overrated, underrated, or perfectly rated? Would she be 7* worthy

Overrated or underrated: Black widow (Deadly Origin) 145 votes

Overrated
4%
bryce7mFoxhero007xp21TribalChief007BishopGuest120193746239Jerichoharris 7 votes
Underrated
50%
PantherusNZSIlverProfessorAzKicker316JinxesaxeRagnarok13brownchr014DemonzfyreJazz_MessengerSupermanojThatGuyYouSaw235SgtSlaughter78CupidobsidimanGaudyGMoneyLmaoSachhyam257KillSwitchspiderbites0196JChanceH9Rookiie 73 votes
Perfectly rated
44%
DrZolaTalha305Rajawayco1181allinashesNescioCaprice88MasterduxDoom_and_GloomSandeepSRepto23anggafkElectricJellyJustcause102Wu_Bangerz23LordSmasherDose_ResponsiveSpadeHunterpeixemacacoRebarkItsClobberinTime 65 votes

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,813 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Poll is really even
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 2,197 ★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    When in BG, I always look if she appears to instant ban

What a red hair devil she is...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,710 ★★★★★
    edited May 7
    Underrated

Underappreciated mostly.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 2,007 ★★★★★
    Underrated
    Unless a node specifically mentions shock vulnerability, she's often completely ignored in champion discussions
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 5,813 ★★★★★
    Underrated

Unless a node specifically mentions shock vulnerability, she's often completely ignored in champion discussions

I think it was because she was released alongside Red Guardian who got most of the spotlight instead
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,752 ★★★★★
    Perfectly rated
    Everyone knows she's very good, it is not a secret.
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 138
    What is she rated to began with??
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 488 ★★★
    Overrated
    her issue is that she's all damage. I can think of so many other champs that nuke fights but also have utility to back it up
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 377 ★★
    She is an MVP for this months EQ the final quest where shock prevents evade and you get a passive fury every time evade is prevented
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 347 ★★
    Perfectly rated
    NUKE