**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WTF??? I need to remove suicides???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Why do I need to remove suicides just to be able to fight ONE champ in ONE quest???
I didn't realize why I got wrecked against void on uncollected.
This is so stupid! Really kabam? Now I have to use units just for ONE champ in ONE quest?
How is that fair?

Comments

• Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    You don't NEED to do anything, except be smarter. Use someone who's immune to bleed and poison like Ultron.
  • Options
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    You don't NEED to do anything, except be smarter. Use someone who's immune to bleed and poison like Ultron.

So now that I'm already at void I need to restart?
  • Options
    Iceman does wonders with void... Just need to use the right champ. Not kabam fault

DOn't have Iceman.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    People need to learn to read nodes before moving when starting a map. It’ll save you a **** load of hassle.
  • Options
    Use immune champs. And stop complaining, they are called suicides for a reason, who would have though that they might have some downsides.... lol
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

Wouldn't it be cheaper to quit and buy a refill for 30 units than say buy a revive for 40 units?
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I like the idea of adjusting masteries for various challenges. I went and removed parry to fight OG Ultron in 5.4. I do NOT like the cost to do so however. I really think Kabam shouldn't charge us for reorganizing masteries we've already payed for. I think it'd open up a more tactical side of the game.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I like the idea of adjusting masteries for various challenges. I went and removed parry to fight OG Ultron in 5.4. I do NOT like the cost to do so however. I really think Kabam shouldn't charge us for reorganizing masteries we've already payed for. I think it'd open up a more tactical side of the game.

The problem is you want suicides to clear stuff quicker for a legends run. But you would lose too much time changing masteries before one fight. That is why he would be better off using a champ with immunity, if he is making a legends run.
  • Options

That's a great idea but we all know how greedy kabam is.
    They never do things that actually make sense.
  • Options

The problem is you want suicides to clear stuff quicker for a legends run. But you would lose too much time changing masteries before one fight. That is why he would be better off using a champ with immunity, if he is making a legends run.

I don't care about legend runs. I just don't like having to spend 5 minutes every fight tapping and swiping so much is annoying me. And I'm still trying to 100% act 5 so with chapter 3 cutting your attack of everyone in half (**** debuff btw) is stupid without suicides. Also chapter 3 with the ton of health and buffs the enemies have.
  • Options
    Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Suicide was the first mastery build I used. I remember thinking to myself "Why would anyone not do this?" You know what gets annoying though? Recoil. I got pretty sick of not being able to use my specials. I redid my masteries just to play with it and found I was much happier without suicides.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    I think they should add the feature to turn off a mastery without reallocating that point. Because this was also very annoying in act 5 and road to the labyrinth.

Let's say you have 49 points assigned. And you want to remove dexterity or parry temporarily, you just turn off those masteries without reseting your masteries. Those 4 points or less are still assigned to those masteries but disabled (also affecting rating).

I think this would be a wonderful feature for situations like these.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I think they should add the feature to turn off a mastery without reallocating that point. Because this was also very annoying in act 5 and road to the labyrinth.

Let's say you have 49 points assigned. And you want to remove dexterity or parry temporarily, you just turn off those masteries without reseting your masteries. Those 4 points or less are still assigned to those masteries but disabled (also affecting rating).

You should post this as a new thread in the suggestion part of the forum!
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★

Sounds good. Or have 3 ‘slots’ to swap between premade mastery setups. Like gear sets in RPGs.

So stupid that it costs you to redo your masteries every time something needs to be changed. Even though you’ve already spend thousands of units unlocking them.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »

Maybe check it out the map and enemies on it before hand, you could have brought an immune. And if you’re not willing to do this, then wait a few days after new content is released and check out the forum to prevent these kind if surprises.
    ShadowNet wrote: »
    Use immune champs. And stop complaining, they are called suicides for a reason, who would have though that they might have some downsides.... lol

They are not actually called suicides. We, the community, called them that, not Kabam.
  • Options

That really is a great idea! you should make a thread about it!
    I just hope kabam will implement it before 2025.