Options

Want to sell my account. I need some money.

Arjun2022Arjun2022 Posts: 23
edited May 8 in General Discussion
Hello guys... Can someone tell me can I sell my account..? Is it possible to sell in exchange of money because I need some money for my future studies... I know it will provide a small support but still it will help me. @Kabam Miike .. Can I please?
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,250 ★★★★★
    Delete this thread if you still have time
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

Hello guys... Can someone tell me can I sell my account..? Is it possible to sell in exchange of money because I need some money for my future studies... I know it will provide a small support but still it will help me. @Kabam Miike .. Can I please?

If someone can help me

Good luck selling a banned account....

Brother. I am not a scammer. If anyone thinks I am banned they can DM me in game.. Thanks. And I can contact with any buyer on whatsApp/Instagram.thanks
    lol selling your account is against TOS. And now that you’ve broadcasted on an official Kabam site that you intend to sell it, you best believe they’ll be watching your account like a hawk for when it happens.
    Yeah bro. That's what I am asking to the team. If that's possible or not. If it is against TOS then I will not sell it. I am following all the rules.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Delete this thread if you still have time

I am just asking the team brother. I am not doing anything wrong.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,820 ★★★★★
    Did you not see what happened last time?
    The seller found a buyer, who paid the seller, and the seller decided to keep the credentials.
    They both came to the forums under the same username and busted each other, revealing so much personal information.
    The question is, even if you do bypass the TOS under the radar and manage to sell it, who would be stupid enough to trust you?
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

Brother. I am not a scammer. If anyone thinks I am banned they can DM me in game.. Thanks. And I can contact with any buyer on whatsApp/Instagram.thanks
    are you stupid?
    You can't sell account bro. Get a dang job then you won't be broke.
    Its agaisnt TOS. I cannot believe what idiots we deal with on the forums these days(i aint even on the forums that much anymore because of them)
    Okay. I am already doing a part time job along with my studies. It's just I am bored of this game and does not want to play anymore. That's why I am just asking from the team if that's possible. Why are you getting so much aggressive.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Welcome to Meltdown May on the forums! This is the month for own-goals and just posting through it when you absolutely should stop talking. I’m glad to see we have such a strong entrant into the month’s festivities!

Sorry bro I didn't got your point.kindly explain please
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

Did you not see what happened last time?
    The seller found a buyer, who paid the seller, and the seller decided to keep the credentials.
    They both came to the forums under the same username and busted each other, revealing so much personal information.
    The question is, even if you do bypass the TOS under the radar and manage to sell it, who would be stupid enough to trust you?

Two guys already asked my if I want to sell.. That's why I am asking if that's possible. If I had wrong intentions then I would have done the deal without even asking.. Are you getting my point sir?
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

are you stupid?
    Its agaisnt TOS. I cannot believe what idiots we deal with on the forums these days(i aint even on the forums that much anymore because of them)
    Okay. I am already doing a part time job along with my studies. It's just I am bored of this game and does not want to play anymore. That's why I am just asking from the team if that's possible. Why are you getting so much aggressive.
    I'm aggressive because what your trying to do just doesn't make any sense. the buyer will get the account banned and you will get in a lot of trouble.
  • Options
    Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

are you stupid?
    I'm aggressive because what your trying to do just doesn't make any sense. the buyer will get the account banned and you will get in a lot of trouble.
    Trouble?
    The buyer can find you and something might happen that could get you fined or even worse(but i could be wrong)
  • Options
    Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

are you stupid?
    Trouble?
    I don't think asking some questions to the game team is wrong. I have not done anything wrong. So atleast I deserve a reply. And I will follow what the team instructs me to do. Thanks
  • Options
    Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

are you stupid?
    Trouble?
    The buyer can find you and something might happen that could get you fined or even worse(but i could be wrong)
    How can he find me sir? And also why would he get banned?
  • Options
    Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Warlockjr said:

Arjun2022 said:

Arjun2022 said:

If someone can help me

are you stupid?
    Trouble?
    How can he find me sir? And also why would he get banned?
    they just don't want you to sell accounts because that means its just paying money for a random progression and I don't know the rest so I am going to leave this post now.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,250 ★★★★★
    You don't need to wait for the game team to reply. We've all told you already that it's against ToS. Case closed.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,944 Guardian
    Arjun2022 said:

I don't think asking some questions to the game team is wrong. I have not done anything wrong. So atleast I deserve a reply. And I will follow what the team instructs me to do. Thanks

Selling accounts (or even giving them away, or letting someone else use your account) is NOT ALLOWED.
    (End of story).
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

You don't need to wait for the game team to reply. We've all told you already that it's against ToS. Case closed.

Okay then guys.. I will follow what you guys are saying.. Case close now.. Thanks for helping . Sorry if I said some mean things. Consider me as a younger brother. Thanks again.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I got my answers sir. Sorry for this thread. I am not going to talk about this anymore. Apologies 🙏🏻
  • Options
    Chilly_OmeChilly_Ome Posts: 41
    It is a violation of the rules in the game and this forum. So, huge mistake.
  • Options

It is a violation of the rules in the game and this forum. So, huge mistake.

I did not sold it yet. Never did a mistake. I am simply asking if that's possible. And now I know that's a TOS violation so I will not do it. It's simple sir.
  • Options
    @Kabam Porthos Hello sir. I made a blunder in this post. If possible then please remove this post. And once again apologies from my side😞
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,567 ★★★★★
    Arjun2022 said:

@Kabam Porthos Hello sir. I made a blunder in this post. If possible then please remove this post. And once again apologies from my side😞

Chill it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. And the community loves to troll others haha. Don't take anything said in this thread personally.
  • Options

Arjun2022 said:

Chill it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. And the community loves to troll others haha. Don't take anything said in this thread personally.
    Thanks for being humble to me☺
This discussion has been closed.