**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Definitely a void but no Knull

Comments

• Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    Well they didn't post in the order I clicked on them,but u get the idea.
    Every milestone is blank up to the final one
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,276 ★★★★★
    Devs must have used null pointers and return type void
  • Options
    Big_George92Big_George92 Posts: 1
    This is what I came here to also report. So ill be checking this thread to see if there are updates
  • Options

This is what I came here to also report. So ill be checking this thread to see if there are updates

I stupidly claimed one of the milestones and got no crystal shards.also no new crystals have appeared in my crystal tab.
    Are this month's meta crystals the same as last month's-,the 'hail to the king" crystals,?
  • Options

• Options
    GaboCardGaboCard Posts: 2
    I've got the same issue 🫠
  • Options
    The crystals are showing in the event milestones and in the crystals tab.even the 200 shards I earned are showing so I'm going to claim and pull.
    Fingers crossed I get my usual bunch of 3*s eh!
    I'll let you know if they worked
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,150 Guardian
    Summary and questionnaire regarding different Progression level, and whether Bugged or OK for different Progressions, see…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367074/omega-knull-and-void-and-message-error#latest
  • Options
    Well didn't go in until I went to home screen and then in but my 10 milestones got me 1 whole cavalier crystal which of course gave me 3* Sentry
    What a waste of time