**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Becoming Uncollected

HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
I'm going for Uncollected, but I've honestly become kind of stuck. I see three major needs I need to address before making a serious run at the Collector. I've only got 5.2.4, 5.2.5, and 5.2.6 left to do.

The first would be my roster. I'm not entirely sure what roster I should bring in to deal with the collector, and at the moment, my top choices are:
4* 5/50 Gwenpool, Awakened.
4* 5/50 Stark Spidey Unawakened.
4* 5/50 Archangel Unawakened.
4* 4/40 Hulk Awakened
4* 4/40 Magik Awakened
5* 2/35 Ghost Rider Unawakened
5* 2/35 Dormammu Unawakened.
And I also have 4/40 Phoenix and Crossbones, and 3/30 Thor, all duped, along with a duped 2/35 5* Cap.
So what team should I go into 5.2.6 with?

Second is a little easier: How many units should I save up, and how many potions/revives should I expect to use with my best roster?
Third: Are there any masteries I should pick up to fight the Collector? I've currently got the Precision mastery and Willpower as far as more advanced masteries go.

Thanks for your help! Thoughts?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    I kept reviving my hulk at low health to get as much damage possibke before dying again. I had a lucky run when he was not shurgging off my stuns from 2 of my specials in a row. I recommend looking up a gideo against him then giving it a try without resources to try see how you will be best fighting him.
    Not sure about roster others will know what you should bring.
  • DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    I’ve found it works well if you have a couple spots to get you through the path to the collector and 2 or 3 spots specifically for the collector fight itself.

Ideally what you want are champs that can do quick damage without a lot of buildup (because you’re probably dead before you get to a special 2).

Stark spidey and Gwenpool will work very well. Hulk works great, too. I have never tried Archangel in the fight, so others would have to comment on that.

My other mvp is Vision if you have him. Magik works ok, but she’s not ideal.

As for potions and revives, the collector has around 150k health. It depends on how much damage you can do with your team before everyone gets ko’d. Let’s suppose you only do 20k damage with your team each time. Then you would need the equivalent of 7 or so team revives. I have found that if I play well, I can do 30-40k damage with Stark spidey before I get KO’d. In which case I might only need 3 team revives. I’m not sure it makes sense to heal fully, because the specials or random hits kill you quickly.

Just my two cents. Good luck!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    So what I'm getting here is Hulk, Gwenpool, and Stark Spidey are all good...What about the rest of my team though?