Omega Days Opening Thread

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,935 ★★★★★

Love that there was a 1-2 also in this so i did go up to that milestone to get her ranked up
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    7* jibari, corvus, and silk. Corvus was most wanted from this event, but silk is Alr r4 and ascended…. I didn’t spend either
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 863 ★★★
    Dr_doom1 said:

Ashacekar said:

Reached the 80 milestones at 3k odd units and got my fav and best pick from the lot, Mole God. I will still consider on the 100 points mark crystal as well. A 7* before the guaranteed mark is win-win for me.

Share your openings and the 7* Omega Days champ you got...

First paragon omega crystal too
    Twin!!🤪
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

7* jibari, corvus, and silk. Corvus was most wanted from this event, but silk is Alr r4 and ascended…. I didn’t spend either

I got a Jabari randomly as well which is great so I don't need to rank my 6* for Fin's challenge hah!
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Bunch of iso. Few max sig crystals, enough 7* shards to form a 7* that gave me more sigs on Shuri and a brand new 4* Absman.

A bunch of junk. 😭
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

Bunch of iso. Few max sig crystals, enough 7* shards to form a 7* that gave me more sigs on Shuri and a brand new 4* Absman.

A bunch of junk. 😭

Well atleast I got a 5* Onslut😈

Now you have one to practice against! Lol
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    I was hoping to pull a 7-star Onslut from my Titan, but I guess Bullseye will work as well.
  • IggyPopIggyPop Member Posts: 65
    edited May 8
    Oh boy has this been the most happiest opening of 2024 for me personally so far.
    The highlights are:
    Variants 7*- dupe on Venom the Duck, pull and Dupe on Corvus 😍 Sunspot (finally), dupe on Vox
    Omega 7* - Pool and dupe on MolDud, QS and OR
    Selected OR form selector.
    But, there is more.
    3 7* basics - Dupe on Gambit, pull and dupe of Juggy (FINALLY) 😎🔥
    Ironheart from Titan.
    Thanks Kabam, you really deisvered with this one and RNG 🫡
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    As f2p i skip this event
  • IggyPopIggyPop Member Posts: 65
    Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
    Kabam Jax said:

I've opened so many crystals and have barely gotten a six star. I'm starting to think this is... rigged...

Its random do you like it now?)
    IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
    There is no useful things for me except free units and i am a Valliant f2p
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,347 ★★★★★

• The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Member Posts: 97
    edited May 8

Pulled the Omegas out of Valiants and Quicksilver and Corvus out of the 7*s. My Skill r2-3 Gem cries
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

No complaints so far.
  • BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 152
    IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

Yup... as FTP Cav I got 6* Moleman, Spidey, and Omega Red, a bunch new 5* that I don't already have as 6* (including Kushala and Adam Warlock) and a ton of dupes for some very useful 5* and 6* champs. Now... if I only had 10 million or so in gold to use all the ranks materials.

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 593 ★★★
    I’ve gotten nothing but garbage from these crystals. Opened 4 Omega and got 4* champs. Opened 5 afterwards and nothing above a 5*, freaking RNG at its finest….

• xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★

Bought 19 crystals for the 5.7k unit mark. Got 3 7*s. Decent.
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 278 ★★★

Pretty good! Really happy with Quicksilver
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 140
    How many units are required for 2-3 gems?

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Two 7-stars for doing absolutely nothing. W.

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,028 ★★★★★
    Bought about 10 Valiant Crystals, ended up 1k Units lighter than when I started, so I'm very OK with that.

Got 2 7* pulls for my efforts, and a few key 6* Including duping Omega Red, and pulling + duping Omega Sentinel.

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,304 ★★★★
    I didn't get a single 7* from any of the f2p rewards/crystals, or the 10-15 I spent on so far. Wondering if I want to go all the way up to the 7* omega crystal by spending another 5,000 units.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,949 ★★★★★
    Did the minimum to get the first 7-star crystal (lost of 5700 units).

Was able to walk away with 7-star Corvus, Omega Red, and Mole Man. Pretty satisfied I guess, not sure if it's worth to keep scoring towards some milestone.