**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Definitely a void but no Knull

Comments

• Options
    Superdave1966Superdave1966 Posts: 83
    Well they didn't post in the order I clicked on them,but u get the idea.
    Every milestone is blank up to the final one
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,195 ★★★★★
    Devs must have used null pointers and return type void
  • Options
    Big_George92Big_George92 Posts: 1
    This is what I came here to also report. So ill be checking this thread to see if there are updates
  • Options

This is what I came here to also report. So ill be checking this thread to see if there are updates

I stupidly claimed one of the milestones and got no crystal shards.also no new crystals have appeared in my crystal tab.
    Are this month's meta crystals the same as last month's-,the 'hail to the king" crystals,?
  • Options

• Options
    GaboCardGaboCard Posts: 2
    I've got the same issue 🫠
  • Options
    The crystals are showing in the event milestones and in the crystals tab.even the 200 shards I earned are showing so I'm going to claim and pull.
    Fingers crossed I get my usual bunch of 3*s eh!
    I'll let you know if they worked
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,136 Guardian
    Summary and questionnaire regarding different Progression level, and whether Bugged or OK for different Progressions, see…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/367074/omega-knull-and-void-and-message-error#latest
  • Options
    Well didn't go in until I went to home screen and then in but my 10 milestones got me 1 whole cavalier crystal which of course gave me 3* Sentry
    What a waste of time