**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Rate this Omega Days event ⭐?

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,053 ★★★
Rate this Omega Days event ⭐? any reason ?

Rate this Omega Days event ⭐? 99 votes

1⭐
10%
Heisenberg750Ben_15455IryseDeepworldDeadpoisdeadWasy1BirbmanBumrush69MystGNewtrel 10 votes
2⭐
9%
dzikidziketgddhjjJustcause102MarouenWarlockjrZilliaxerHidereGaborrrrrQueenMcoc 9 votes
3⭐
29%
MasterSmokeRaganatorCapt_MegasauceCropDusterHendrossDoom_and_GloomtntslLPtheArtist_666JChanceH9WhoDaPooItsClobberinTimeBeastDadAgent_Valentain689dee_jay5BuggyDClownCrow9074LickyakibakiiiQwerasdManbatn 29 votes
4⭐
19%
allinashesGK_23Maverick75Ragnarok13DeaconShenkMusha27xp21NortherehRealGamerVijay_33DudeMaGudeSilentArisSlayerOfGodsLo67KiN8buckeye08Noknick733jpzeeLone_Tiger 19 votes
5⭐
32%
Spity68buffajrBENJI830Longshot_33LmaoLiquidkoldblurblotColinwhitworth69pontusumbrapsp742mgj0630captain_rogersjcphillips7Doctor_Strange19JaximosCap_MuricaJack2634The_0wenpusDanish0528Wozzle007 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    5⭐
    Free 600 units for July-4th, can't complain 🤣
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    2⭐
    JChanceH9 said:

I rate it 3, which is the number of combo hits I’ll be doing for the foreseeable future.

That's awesome
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    2⭐
    Didn't pull a single 7*...
    Tried on my alt account for a low chance of a 7* and I did get a 6* herc so I don't think i can complain that much.
    Its time to keep on running rotl with my 3rd,4th and 5th account in order to try to get a 7* or some really great 6*s.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 621 ★★★
    3⭐
    I did pull a 7* Spider-Gwen, and got enough cats to R2 my 7* Killmonger for BG defense, so its an decent event.

I did spend 50 goats on this, just to get what i wanted (80+115 points).
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 300 ★★★
    5⭐
    JChanceH9 said:

I rate it 3, which is the number of combo hits I’ll be doing for the foreseeable future.

why put sigs on corvus???
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,225 ★★★★★
    5⭐
    JChanceH9 said:

I ranked mine in reverse: Pigpen to r3, Corvus to r2.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,360 ★★★★
    It‘s free stuff for F2P and even better stuff for Whales (as always). They simply thought „Why should X-Mas just be once a year when we can double the spending?“ and it works out.
  • Options
    Arjun2022Arjun2022 Posts: 23
    PT_99 said:

Free 600 units for July-4th, can't complain 🤣

How to get those 600 units for free.. Please help sir?
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    I've got three seven stars still to open and the selector but I pulled Seven Star Spider Gwen, Storm Pyramid X, Joe Fixit, America Chavez and three Omega Champs (Mole Man, Corvus, Quicksilver) without opening a single seven star crystal. Solid so far.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 498 ★★★
    1⭐
    Giving out so many free 7* to everyone is not at all beneficial.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    3⭐

JChanceH9 said:

why put sigs on corvus???
    Because he’s my top prestige champ and I took him to r3. And bEcAsE i WaNtEd To lol
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    edited May 9
    3⭐

JChanceH9 said:

Here’s the r3 Corvus in zone 25 saga incursions.
    1.8M in 24 hits at 1%.
    https://youtu.be/SogVRM_As98?si=5UOhhWYPOaxtWglA
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 621 ★★★
    3⭐
    JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Here’s the r3 Corvus in zone 25 saga incursions.
    1.8M in 24 hits at 1%.
    https://youtu.be/SogVRM_As98?si=5UOhhWYPOaxtWglA
    Dude…🧨💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥