Options

Incursions Lower Sectors - Help Needed!

Hey there, folks! So, I've been scratching my head over this one. Every time I try to dip into the lower Sectors, I get smacked with this gem of a message: "You are not eligible for Top Zone Bonus rewards in this Sector."

Anyone know how to access those lower Sectors properly? I really need to get those Incursion Artifacts.

Comments

• Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 98
    You just can't get rewards from lower zones, there's no workaround
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,837 ★★★★★
    I made the same post about it, check it out
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 288
    PT_99 said:

I made the same post about it, check it out

Link?
  • Options
    Stertsl said:

You just can't get rewards from lower zones, there's no workaround

On the official forum post about the X-Magica Incursions, Kabam (MCOC Team) stated "We are opening up access to all Sectors no matter your roster PI, the recommendations won’t affect your ability to access them."

So you can access the lower Sectors, but not get any rewards for doing them?
  • Options
    Nevermind folks. I should just learn to read. The official forum post about the X-Magica Incursions also says, "Your Tier will determine what Top Zone rewards you can obtain."

Guess it's just Sectors 5-7 rewards for me :/
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★

So you can access the lower Sectors, but not get any rewards for doing them?

Exactly.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 958 ★★★★
    It’s been like that for a while now, I’ve only been able to get sectors 4-6 rewards.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,837 ★★★★★

It’s been like that for a while now, I’ve only been able to get sectors 4-6 rewards.

No in previous event theme incursions, every sectors were open for rewards to gather, idk what happened this incursion or someone in Kabam got very angry that players will try to get some extra artifacts, welp
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 98
    PT_99 said:

No in previous event theme incursions, every sectors were open for rewards to gather, idk what happened this incursion or someone in Kabam got very angry that players will try to get some extra artifacts, welp
    In previous events every sector was themed and had special rewards, that's why they opened all of them for everyone. This time,only sector 7 is the special one,so naturally they opened this one for everyone. But the others are unchanged,so they remain as they were normally
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,339 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

When Incursions was the SQ it worked that way to get artifacts from every zone. There was another special, non-SQ incursions a few months ago that didn’t give the bonus though.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Kabam messed up I think, the last special incursions you were able to get too zone rewards in all of them
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 958 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Ohh yea you’re right, I thought he meant incursions in general.