Options

Who is the overall best mystic attacker?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
For War, Battlegrounds, Everest, and Questing, who do you think is the best mystic attacker?
I'm grinding the Kushala arena later today because I don't have her

Who is the overall best mystic attacker? 153 votes

Absorbing Man
11%
BigPoppaCBONEDisbanded_pensRagnarok13Rayven5220Aykut387gash228SoulOfDarknessPit_0f_Miserydee_jay5JinxEternity13579rebel_DarthMysticRaul_ColombiaDomini0nGrub88Super_Cretu90Kingering_KingkunglaoBitton 18 votes
Doctor Doom
30%
PantherusNZMannysmokerFeeney234TerraarsjumQuikPikAshyKnucklesCassyTatteredSailLmaowvonkKpratish1997chimichanga2108captain_rogersAnnihilator13_TheInfintyRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19Ben_15455Iryse 46 votes
Juggernaut
32%
Talha305RajabuffajrNojokejaymNemesis666LiquidkolddzikidzikTJ107StoneyThePoneyAyden_noah1ZuropeixemacacoPowerofpain1001Lyricstarfish_49HassamaMamaMaxwell24xLunatiXxGiantwalrus56Xguard77ShenkSparty6 49 votes
Kushala
18%
SIlverProfessorTensioZsirhcZGaudyGMoneyGulfstream550OpandemonioJohnTargaryenAleorJustcause102SbkruebSunRiceLegionnaireSilverbolt69Wolf911SmokegunJAYIRIScivallySceptilemaniac2Amntis1000Ultragamer 29 votes
Tigra
7%
zuffySungjsxlbstverliebtSpadeHunterItsClobberinTimeSiggManTnkeesmanTNK_131Nacho98jpzeePimbeche 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 103
    JChanceH9 said:

I’ve been a big BWCV fan from the beginning. Maybe she’s not the best in most people’s eyes, but she is in mine.

She only need a little bit of power to be top on mystic

• Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 124
    Doctor Doom
    PT_99 said:

Doom helped me cheese Glykhan root phase-3, fact that many defenders are now power drain, burn and nullify immune.
    But Power steal and stagger still is top of the class, forever sp3 loop thanks to relics now and good defender also plus high prestige.

Dr Doom will forever be top.

Hercules wants a word
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,740 ★★★★
    Absorbing Man
    Has regen, different pre fights depending on who you're fighting, hits damn hard.
    When you're asking about OVERALL attacker, as far as I'm concerned Absman takes it. He can take everybody those other champs take and then some.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★★
    Juggs is the king of damage and the best mystic for battlegrounds imo. Pair him with the Juggs relic and you have regen on top of the 25 second fights

Kushala is versatile af and can take a lot of the most annoying meta defenders safely (Serpent and Bullseye especially)

Doom is still the king of control but if you’re considering battlegrounds, every other champ on this list is far better than him there (other than on defense)

I’d say Juggs/Kushala are peak for battlegrounds and Doom/Kush are peak for story content
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 167
    Kushala
    before KUSHALA launched I would have said abs man or doom

but man ever since I saw her deep dive I just had to get her

got 3 paragons and pulled 7* and she's proudly at rank 2 ever since

possible rank 3 after summer of sorrow ( didn't get mystic gem or she would already be r3 )
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,514 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Bow before the king doom....

Also I thought abs man will get more votes than kush and juggs, If you are good at light intercepts he deals the most damage
  • Options

Also I thought abs man will get more votes than kush and juggs, If you are good at light intercepts he deals the most damage

Juggs outdamages him without any need to intercept. Kush does great damage and her playstyle is simpler. I think AM also needs to punch up a lot while Kush and Juggs are 7*
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 422 ★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I’ve been a big BWCV fan from the beginning. Maybe she’s not the best in most people’s eyes, but she is in mine.

Agreed
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Kushala
    Emilia90 said:

Juggs is the king of damage and the best mystic for battlegrounds imo. Pair him with the Juggs relic and you have regen on top of the 25 second fights

Kushala is versatile af and can take a lot of the most annoying meta defenders safely (Serpent and Bullseye especially)

Doom is still the king of control but if you’re considering battlegrounds, every other champ on this list is far better than him there (other than on defense)

I’d say Juggs/Kushala are peak for battlegrounds and Doom/Kush are peak for story content

Abs can be as good as Doom on defense. The others aren't as good on defense.
    But this poll focuses more on attack
  • Options
    Doctor Doom
    Emilia90 said:

Juggs outdamages him without any need to intercept. Kush does great damage and her playstyle is simpler. I think AM also needs to punch up a lot while Kush and Juggs are 7*
    Will juggs be able to outdamage him if we play abs optimally? idk I don't have a 7* juggs don't know how OP 7* version is. I think there's a reason abs is not 7* yet and will not be a 7* for a long time. Yes his playstyle is annoying, but those who can utilize his playstyle can do huge damage ig.

Provided that, juggs is better than him for bg attack due to his simplicity and kush has more utilities compared to abs man. But I honestly thought abs man would dominate this poll haha.
  • Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 111
    Doctor Doom
    Chavez I’m biased
  • Options
    Kushala

Emilia90 said:

Will juggs be able to outdamage him if we play abs optimally? idk I don't have a 7* juggs don't know how OP 7* version is. I think there's a reason abs is not 7* yet and will not be a 7* for a long time. Yes his playstyle is annoying, but those who can utilize his playstyle can do huge damage ig.

Provided that, juggs is better than him for bg attack due to his simplicity and kush has more utilities compared to abs man. But I honestly thought abs man would dominate this poll haha.
    7* Juggs is probably faster than 6* Abs. I also thought most would vote for Abs
  • Options
    Oh yeah why isn’t Chavez on this poll? She dominates battlegrounds, AW, AQ, and story content. Such a beast of champ
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Hmm Abs might be able to get more damage, but it wouldn’t be as consistent. Juggs is just smashing through stuff while Abs with perfect light intercepts would be hard to attain, so a 7* Juggs would still outspeed Abs if you don’t get a good AI
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Kushala

PT_99 said:

Doom helped me cheese Glykhan root phase-3, fact that many defenders are now power drain, burn and nullify immune.
    But Power steal and stagger still is top of the class, forever sp3 loop thanks to relics now and good defender also plus high prestige.

Hercules wants a word
    I can’t wait to pull a Mystic Hercules
    Abs Man is mystic Hercules, that's why he isn't a 7*
  • Options
    Doctor Doom
    Chavez I’m biased
    Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah why isn’t Chavez on this poll? She dominates battlegrounds, AW, AQ, and story content. Such a beast of champ

Indeed
  • Options
    Kushala
    Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    Is she as good as Kushala, Juggs, Doom or the others? I don't have that much experience with her
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    Is she as good as Kushala, Juggs, Doom or the others? I don't have that much experience with her
    Yes. She’s a nuke and a decent defender + she’s incredibly versatile
  • Options
    Doctor Doom
    EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    She definitely is faster than doom in attack. Unlike other mystics, she don't have buff control or power control abilities and immunities, but she has huge raw damage. Definitely she can do more damage than kush and doom, also the more buffs opponent has, the more damage she will do. She also completely reverts opponents passive power gain and potencies of fury, armor up buffs.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,656 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom

PT_99 said:

Hercules wants a word
    Lol yes my bad, I completely forgot that Hercules is a mystic, hehe whoops. 😶
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    She definitely is faster than doom in attack. Unlike other mystics, she don't have buff control or power control abilities and immunities, but she has huge raw damage. Definitely she can do more damage than kush and doom, also the more buffs opponent has, the more damage she will do. She also completely reverts opponents passive power gain and potencies of fury, armor up buffs.
    Her sp2 regen is cracked too. I’ve recovered massive amounts of health in battlegrounds
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Doctor Doom

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    She has power control too like Adam warlock passive power gain mangog spidey supreme bursts of power gain from nodes she can reverse it def not as potent as doom but it’s there
    Edit: just read the rest I saw that you mentioned it already sorry about that
  • Options
    Kushala
    Birbman said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    She has power control too like Adam warlock passive power gain mangog spidey supreme bursts of power gain from nodes she can reverse it def not as potent as doom but it’s there
    I wished Kushala had some power control at least, otherwise she would be the perfect mystic.
    But she does have Archangel level of damage output so I'm ok
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Indeed
    I wished Kushala had some power control at least, otherwise she would be the perfect mystic.
    But she does have Archangel level of damage output so I'm ok
    Wouldn’t make much sense if she had power control on top of everything else. Every mystic (and champ in the game) is given their own tools and overloading them with stuff isn’t good for the game