Game down?

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    I started it up fine just now, no problem. (Restart open, not just task switched away)
    Had been out of it for maybe 15+ minutes, doing other stuff.

IPad iOS
  • BangsatBangsat Member Posts: 3
    Same here.
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Just went down when I restart my game 😑
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18
    Same here. No way to start the game
  • Jan_McFly_Jan_McFly_ Member Posts: 18

• Mooro85Mooro85 Member Posts: 32
    Yep same. 10 mins or so it’s been down.
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Member Posts: 57

Same for me
  • Dat1duccDat1ducc Member Posts: 2
    Everything in this game not working 😭
  • _Robo__Robo_ Member Posts: 4
    Frustrating when wars etc need to be done
  • carmichaelptcarmichaelpt Member Posts: 13
    DNA3000 said:

The problem seems to be that the authentication servers are down, but the game servers are still up. Meaning, if you are in the game, game still working. If you were logged in and haven't force closed, you might still be able to get back in if your authentication token hasn't expired yet. But if you are trying to log into the game or your game client has to log you back in (you force closed, say), then that process is currently busted.

This seems to be the case. I was in and working fine. Then closed it when I had dinner, now can't get back in.

• AZOG_AZOG_ Member Posts: 39
    since yesterday the game crashed after every fight and every sp3, after the hotfix can't login...
    I can't play this game from 4 days now, ty
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,268 ★★★★★
    Same here on Android. Guess I'll go to bed early...
  • The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
    Man, now I gotta play another game. There’s no other half decent games out there rn lol
  • Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    The same for me.
    this is unbelievable
    hotfix to solve issues that create new (and worst) issues
    So I cant finish BG 'cause the previous issue and now I cant play totally 'cause new issue
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    Same...the addiction to this game is real, withdrawals are already setting in
    Especially since I already did
    this
    It's down so hard

Lol lemme guess, everyone will beg for a compensation. Fix your game kabam. Or fix the frame rate in the settings option because there is no way in hell my iPhone 15 pro max with maxed out storage doesn’t support higher fps. 😂

the question is why this higher fps? we don't need this, we need only to play without issues
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    Yeah, I had major framerate issues a few hours ago (Android, Galaxy s20, playing AQ map 6 if that matters). I was able to restart the game back then and it fixed the framerate problems.

But starting about half an hour ago, I started getting the same "unknown error" messages, and I'm still getting them now.

I wouldn't think these two things are related, but on the other hand, it is a heck of a coincidence.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    I have just managed to log on fine

• jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    It's definitely still down for at least some of us.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

This is like the old days. New release, shortly followed by game down due to flaw/exploit/something unforseen.

Weird that some can still get on fine, I haven't tried to play anything I've just seen this post and then went to log on and it worked, for me anyway
  • Tinnr95Tinnr95 Member Posts: 69
    iPhone 15 updated the game yesterday the “hot fix”. Not working for me…

• The_Boss253The_Boss253 Member Posts: 105
    Perhaps they can give out some 7* 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6 generic gems as compensation….
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★

Especially since I already did
    this

I was just about to do this lol.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Member Posts: 313 ★★★
    Can log in to two minis but not to my main. Strange thing is I've tried logging in to the main account on a different android phone from which one of the minis was working fine and now that doesn't connect anymore either.

"Unknown error has occured. Try again later."