Options

Nightcrawler token question

Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 232 ★★
So I ran the incursions a few times and keep getting road blocked on room 14-15 ish, I have 106 of his tokens right now, need 120 for the 7*, and I’m ftp, so if I miss the last rooms of this incursions am I screwed, because in the store it has like 50 something days left, will we be able to get at least 14 more of these by then?

Comments

• Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 775 ★★★★

So I ran the incursions a few times and keep getting road blocked on room 14-15 ish, I have 106 of his tokens right now, need 120 for the 7*, and I’m ftp, so if I miss the last rooms of this incursions am I screwed, because in the store it has like 50 something days left, will we be able to get at least 14 more of these by then?

Hi @Greed_Exodus

A FTP would need to complete all 20 Zones in the Saga Incursion to have to full 120 Runestones (including other from Trade Stores, EQ and BG).

There are no extra Runestone anywhere else.

Yep, Kabam have decided that Nightcrawler 7* is just that hard to get.
  • Options
    shuguanyushuguanyu Posts: 16
    If you go to the store and use your little gem currency you should be able to “buy” the tokens.
  • Options
    Man this is so frustrating because the tag restrictions if I could use my good champs it would be a breeze
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

shuguanyu said:

If you go to the store and use your little gem currency you should be able to “buy” the tokens.

Those are accounted for in the 120 needed. There is zero room for error if you’re ftp.
    Very little room for error even if you're not f2p.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 91

There’s 10 available from the Paragon Gauntlet this month unless you already claimed them?
  • Options

There’s 10 available from the Paragon Gauntlet this month unless you already claimed them?

Yes I 100% the eq on day 1 every month and have those, so why is there 50 days of nightcrawler in the store but only this month is the cutoff for ftp??
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 808 ★★★

Yes I 100% the eq on day 1 every month and have those, so why is there 50 days of nightcrawler in the store but only this month is the cutoff for ftp??
    maybe because Kabam decided saga is 3-month event and the rest of the days is a big wiggle room for people to purchase them (Judging how some people forget to spend 900k poolies, i do think it is good for the community)
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    I already missed runestones from 2 bgs, so I am not getting 7* NC unless I spend real money (assuming they are still available). What will happen to them? Can we save them for a new champ? Will they go to waste if I don’t use them? There is no point in buying 5* or 6* version of NC for me.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 177 ★★
    I think Kabam said you will be able to trade the runestones for regular seven star shards, but I can’t recall the conversion rate. Also, I might just be misremembering.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,332 ★★★★★

I already missed runestones from 2 bgs, so I am not getting 7* NC unless I spend real money (assuming they are still available). What will happen to them? Can we save them for a new champ? Will they go to waste if I don’t use them? There is no point in buying 5* or 6* version of NC for me.

You can trade in each runestone for 150 7* shards at the end of the saga if you’re paragon+
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    Thank you guys for the helpful information. In that case, maybe I’ll buy 10 more in the outpost for some 7* shards.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 958 ★★★★
    Now im really considering selling all the runestones for a 7 star. What yall think.