**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Omega Days Opening Thread

Comments

• Options
    IggyPopIggyPop Posts: 44
    Zilliaxer said:

So famous KABAM RNG,somebody get from 5 crystals another one not even gets from 50 crystals

If you pray hard enough anything and everything is possible 🤗😁
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 126
    edited May 9
    It‘s not so bad
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 126

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 965 ★★★
    Did my 5,700 units and got 7* Omega Red and Rocket (new) from Valiant crystals. From the 7* Omega crystal I got Corvus.
    I was hoping for Longshot or OS but still grateful as I know many didn’t get any.
    Very happy to pull new 6* AA from these crystals!
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★

A bunch of 5* and 6* dupes with not even a single 7*

I understand what that feels like. on both accounts as well.
    But from the 6* nexus on the main account i finally got nick fury and on the alt i got a 6* herc from the cavs.
    got 3 more accounts to run then I can see if this event is truly rigged.....
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 769 ★★★
    I’m sour that so far I’m 27 crystals in with 2 6*s and 25 5*s

But at least others are enjoying this event! 💔
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

I’m sour that so far I’m 27 crystals in with 2 6*s and 25 5*s

But at least others are enjoying this event! 💔

I hope you can get something better then me.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Warlockjr said:

A bunch of 5* and 6* dupes with not even a single 7*

I understand what that feels like. on both accounts as well.
    But from the 6* nexus on the main account i finally got nick fury and on the alt i got a 6* herc from the cavs.
    got 3 more accounts to run then I can see if this event is truly rigged.....
    Really I don't mind, But I badly want a Omega sentinel. I'm FTP and have 8k units, willing to spend all on this event. But with my luck in pretty sure I'll pull anyone but omega sentinel. I don't want or going to use anyone else except omega sentinel, so I thought it won't be wise to spend 5k units for 1/6 chance to pull my wanted champ (it's more like 1 in million as we never pull what we want haha).
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    My opening was generally disappointing. In addition to Omega crystals, I opened an Incursions crystal and basic 7*.

This was my first pull from an Omega crystal

Then my 6th choices from incursions which was probably the biggest disappointment. Not even a first awakening sadly.

Solid Omega 7* cyrstal (3rd choice, largely emotionally because he was my first 4*)

And pretty bad from my basic

I’m about 26 points from the 100 point milestone, so may decide to go for that one over the weekend - particularly if Kabam launches some high value unit deals.
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 165

Got a 7* Longshot from the first 4 Omega Paragon crystals of the Alpha tract.
    Maybe just call it a day and save my units....
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85
    IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

So famous KABAM RNG,somebody get from 5 crystals another one not even gets from 50 crystals

If you pray hard enough anything and everything is possible 🤗😁
    Do not be so naive this a bs event
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,796 ★★★★

• Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
  • Options
    TheshadowpantherTheshadowpanther Posts: 26
    20 valiant in and no 7*. How are you all pulling so many?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Zilliaxer said:

IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
    There is no useful things for me except free units and i am a Valliant f2p
    If you are F2P than this event is perfect for you. You get lots of free crystal that provide in the worst case scenario lots of Isos. I didn't pull any 7 star but my Iso stack increased dramatically so that's a win. If I need gold I can sell the Isos for gold. Also there are some good free resources along the way. F2P players should take advantage of this even.
  • Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    Got Omega Red from the 7* crystal & Miike's middle finger from the rest (2 6* from 48 4-7* crystals & 4 6* from 36 5-7* crystals).
    Considering that my 6* Omega Red is sig 200 & r4, I believe that 7* pull was just another middle finger.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,980 Guardian
    Zilliaxer said:

tufo24 said:

Opened 10 Valiants and got 1 6 star and 9 5 stars. What a joke this RNG nonsense is. Saving the rest of my units for 4th of July now.

Kabam should patent their RNG, since it is so amazingly good at generating completely different results for different players. Unlike most random number generators, where the results are more predictable and identical, like you want from a random number generator.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,372 ★★★★★
    More often than not, these crystals can leave you:

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,007 ★★★★
    Iso🙂
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 236 ★★
    Got corvus,longshot&Quick silver. Idk if I'm done yet but for now I am lol.
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85

Zilliaxer said:

IggyPop said:

Zilliaxer said:

As f2p i skip this event

As a f2p you still can get some stuff for free if you are Uncollected and/or above. Just a friendly fyi.
    There is no useful things for me except free units and i am a Valliant f2p
    If you are F2P than this event is perfect for you. You get lots of free crystal that provide in the worst case scenario lots of Isos. I didn't pull any 7 star but my Iso stack increased dramatically so that's a win. If I need gold I can sell the Isos for gold. Also there are some good free resources along the way. F2P players should take advantage of this even.
    Oh really?
    I can not even get champions what i wanted from crystals, especially from featured- Onslaught
    Already opened 70!!!
    Do not care about iso and gold just hoarding for new champs
    I just cannot use iso and gold for champs that i wanted badly
    Another champs tops mids and so so are already upgraded
    Ok good resources still hoarding them
    And yeah i think that Valiant Omega Crystals must give atleast one new 7*
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited May 10
    Everyones getting minimum of 2 to 3 x 7 Stars...Me who spent 2k extra Units and got one Champ : 🫡☹️
    Watch this to know whom I got :smile:https://youtu.be/JkcorVjljq8?si=zTLYvqv2hovU49DN
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,723 ★★★★★
    MrNoname said:

So now the questions are who should I awake between longshot and moleman? Who should I put 100 sig in? Not sure I should put 100 sigs on Omega when I didn’t run recoil masteries and I don’t plan to put him to rank3 for now.

I plan to rank3 Corvus and the rest later will be rank2 for now. Unfortunately, no quicksilver for me but I did get 2 cosmic gods I don’t have.

All dups are sig20

Between the two, I’m biased toward Mole Man. But I’m in a similar predicament—love both champs.

What did you choose?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Crevilo08Crevilo08 Posts: 3
    Opened 14 Paragon crystals and got 7* Omega Red and Silk!
    Really happy with this event!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★

• Options
    TeemuTeemu Posts: 7
    Need some help picking my last 7 star omega champ.

I have:
    Omega Sentinel awakened level 20
    Quicksilver
    Corvus
    Omega Red

Was thinking using awakened gem on Corvus.

So should I pick Moleman as my last crystal champ? Or Longshot? Or dupe one of the ones I already have above?

Also have the 100 sig stones to put into someone.
  • Options

Everyones getting minimum of 2 to 3 x 7 Stars...Me who spent 2k extra Units and got one Champ : 🫡☹️
    Watch this to know whom I got :smile:https://youtu.be/JkcorVjljq8?si=zTLYvqv2hovU49DN

I got 0 7*s from three acounts mate. I think the paragons just don't like me :neutral:
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 227 ★★★
    DrZola said:

MrNoname said:

So now the questions are who should I awake between longshot and moleman? Who should I put 100 sig in? Not sure I should put 100 sigs on Omega when I didn’t run recoil masteries and I don’t plan to put him to rank3 for now.

I plan to rank3 Corvus and the rest later will be rank2 for now. Unfortunately, no quicksilver for me but I did get 2 cosmic gods I don’t have.

All dups are sig20

Between the two, I’m biased toward Mole Man. But I’m in a similar predicament—love both champs.

What did you choose?

Dr. Zola

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,723 ★★★★★
    Teemu said:

Need some help picking my last 7 star omega champ.

I have:
    Omega Sentinel awakened level 20
    Quicksilver
    Corvus
    Omega Red

Was thinking using awakened gem on Corvus.

So should I pick Moleman as my last crystal champ? Or Longshot? Or dupe one of the ones I already have above?

Also have the 100 sig stones to put into someone.

Either. Kind of depends on roster needs—Longshot terrific nullify/damage mystic, Mole a utility king with great immunity+damage. Neither absolutely has to have the dupe.

I don’t think you can go wrong.

Dr. Zola