April 2024 Legend Runs - Change The Record

2»

Comments

• XemXem Member Posts: 2

Xem said:

I’ve been away from the game the past month basically. Is it too late to do the legends run? I figured I might as well do it since this is the last time it’s gonna be here but I forgot.

You're way too late, sorry. It was last month. The results will come in a week.
    Ok cool all good. Preesh for the info. I forgot what the time frame for it was cuz I didn’t have the mail anymore.
  • TrevonatorTrevonator Member Posts: 3
    I won the title in the run but, but it didn't say what I actually placed or my time. Where can I see that?
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator

I won the title in the run but, but it didn't say what I actually placed or my time. Where can I see that?

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends
  • Dirk_LerdDirk_Lerd Member Posts: 9
    Congrats guys! I got 14th
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    Congrats to everyone who got it! I landed 34th
  • SeyuohSeyuoh Member Posts: 137 ★★
    Congrats yall, especially the ones who beat the modders by playing legit
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 280 ★★

• GǒdxFǐreGǒdxFǐre Member Posts: 4
    When will the results come out?
  • GǒdxFǐreGǒdxFǐre Member Posts: 4
    Anyone got the title yet?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,925 ★★★★★

When will the results come out?

Results were posted and titles went out about 16 hours ago
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Member Posts: 852 ★★★
    Was April the last month of legends runs? I think I misread the mail they sent thinking May was available. Got a thicc r3 Corvus now. Would be a shame 🥲
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,925 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

Was April the last month of legends runs? I think I misread the mail they sent thinking May was available. Got a thicc r3 Corvus now. Would be a shame 🥲

Yep, April was the final one