**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Shocker MASSIVE nerf

123457»

Comments

• Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike any timeline set on sending out these RDT?
  • Options
    MoghazyMoghazy Posts: 51
    Omedenn said:

And why would I receive tech material back if I have used a generic 2-3 gem?

Cos that is how a rank down ticket is programmed. It will just return the resources that are usually used to rank up that particular champ and not return the particular resource you used. Maybe you could raise a ticket with Kabam support after you rank down and ask them to exchange those resources for a rank up gem. No guarantee what they would reply though.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★
    Omedenn said:

I’m in the same boat. Would prefer a gem since that’s what I put into it
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

It's never how they worked. It's always given back materials.
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 183 ★★

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

That’s great, still sucks, should get back what was used. Guess I’ll start saving science cats.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

That’s great, still sucks, should get back what was used. Guess I’ll start saving science cats.
    Honestly, you shouldn't even get RDTs for shocker. Nothing about him was changed. Just be glad you get something.
    He still work for most champs, only Maestro, glancing and champs with lots of Armor up buffs you have to adjust the playstyle.
    Overall Shocker still shockingly good.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    So then is con formed it's not a bug?

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

Honestly, you shouldn't even get RDTs for shocker. Nothing about him was changed. Just be glad you get something.
    Now he can't take the glancing match ups but every champion whit glancing has his own counter
  • Options
    Batmania15Batmania15 Posts: 11
    I take it this is not happening…..?
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

Hey as a “forum guardian”, can you give some updates about the AI issue like double medium parry, passive AI… and a tons of other bugs as well?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,006 ★★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

Hey as a “forum guardian”, can you give some updates about the AI issue like double medium parry, passive AI… and a tons of other bugs as well?
    Who told you he's a forum guardian lmao
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

That’s why I put it on a quote lol. But I assume he show up on every thread to stand for Kabam so it makes sense at least, but I did mention him on a thread about the AI issues and bugs but sadly not get response from him lol
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,884 ★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

That’s why I put it on a quote lol. But I assume he show up on every thread to stand for Kabam so it makes sense at least, but I did mention him on a thread about the AI issues and bugs but sadly not get response from him lol
    It usually says on the top if they are a guardian or not, also check their profile
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

I'm not a Guardian. Guardians also aren't informed of the status of any ongoing bugs ot AI issues. They have a channel on the discord but generally don't have direct contact with devs or intimate knowledge of the status of any bug fixes.
  • Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,885 Guardian
    Will try and update
  • Options

PIKESTAIN said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Omedenn said:

I'm not a Guardian. Guardians also aren't informed of the status of any ongoing bugs ot AI issues. They have a channel on the discord but generally don't have direct contact with devs or intimate knowledge of the status of any bug fixes.
    Hmm so does that mean the Trello board doesn’t work as intended?