**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Force Quit in War [under investigation]

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    You know why they don't want to cancel? Saga.
    They have a planning to follow since they introduced saga since it impacts many areas of the game.
  • Options
    What_A_MessWhat_A_Mess Posts: 39
    xLunatiXx said:

You know why they don't want to cancel? Saga.
    They have a planning to follow since they introduced saga since it impacts many areas of the game.

I don't see any cross-season score or milestone for AW or BG.
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 77
    I think this impacts the very integrity of alliance war and it only feels right to cancel the season , fix things nice and properly and let's kick off with the new tactic when it's ready to go.

The off season war rating still hasn't been fixed and it's cascading effect can't be reversed, the words said in the off season about fixing it was empty.

Now there's a problem that is 100x bigger and alliances are abusing it relentlessly as you can see by the lovely folks at F&G for example.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 475 ★★★
    Cancel the season or the war. Do something at least. We need some kind of communication.

War is the most competitive mode in the game and we still have basically heard nothing from kabam. Don't care what your response or solution is at this point but please just do something
  • Options
    So far all we have heard is "we know this exists"

We have not heard "don't do it". We have not heard anything regarding cancelation of wars or season or matchmaking or anything like that.

We need some communication, because this bug is an issue

At the very least, if you don't have a solution, please tell us and turn off matchmaking for war.

Please just keep an open dialogue with us, I don't care how little information you guys have to share, please just tell us something :(
  • Options
    MimboMimbo Posts: 13
    I think “don’t do it” is the underlying implication. It’s clearly a bug that circumvents the scoring mechanics in war. It’s not intended. That’s why there were comments suggesting bans.

TLDR: DONT DO IT
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Mimbo said:

I think “don’t do it” is the underlying implication. It’s clearly a bug that circumvents the scoring mechanics in war. It’s not intended. That’s why there were comments suggesting bans.

I agree. Don't do it, lol.

But I don't really think bans are a solution here, they wouldn't really help anyone or anything in the game at all which is why ending the season or canceling out the past few wars would be the best scenario. Banning the players that used is kind of like "okay? But how does that help the situation?" The opposing alliance is now still assed out of their past few wars and the alliance with the bans is now assed out of any potential to win wars legitly in the season if it continues due to X number of players being banned.

I think it calls for more of a clean up/cancel of the war season and set everyone back on the legit playing field and let them all compete like normal. Maybe give the exploiters a slap on the wrist or warning or something but this is a situation where it's like "can you really blame them on this one?"
  • Options
    edited May 14
    I wasn’t arguing that they should/shouldn’t come into play, just highlighted that it was a conversation. That said, bugs like this that impacted economy /pve aspects of the game resulted in bans when abused. This impacts multiple aspects of the game. While I don’t think leveraging the incursions bug should necessarily result in bans. I do think there should be consequences for leveraging the bug in war. Again, not necessarily bans, but something.

Not sure what you mean by “can you blame them on this one”. If a single individual crashes/disconnects more than once in a given war it’s a high likelihood that they are intentionally leveraging the bug (knowingly). Especially if they are in a high end alliance.
  • Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 64
    @ahmynuts you are absolutely right. There are many alliances that are using this in purpose or by accident. Banning them would destroy the whole game
  • Options
    edited May 14
    I think if a bug this strong is allowed to exist, it's not the fault of players for wanting to abuse it, but the fault kf the studio for allowing this to get past beta. Especially when kabam has not explicitly said not to use it
  • Options
    Do they really have to state something in black and white every time a bug arises that is obviously unintended that we shouldn’t abuse it? They’ve made definitive statements against them in the past broadly speaking. Its better to assume it’s not safe than to abuse it and be upset about the ramifications
  • Options
    edited May 14

@ahmynuts you are absolutely right. There are many alliances that are using this in purpose or by accident. Banning them would destroy the whole game

Correct, ban is not a solution, force quit is always allowed in this game, for example, I entered the fight with 100% health and made a mistake, if there is no bug, I can force quit and get 10% more health then a death, or I want to record a solo video but I messed up, so I force quite and start from scratch, or I am playing the game in office and my boss shows up so I have to kill the game asap. It's always allowed, it's Kabam's fault if it can't work as intended.

There are thousands of people are using this bug if it's not tens of thousands, banning them will kill the game for sure. We lost a war because of this, but I wouldn't blame anyone, please just fix it and cancel the season, this is the way.

I just want to have a fresh start on new tactics, I hate this one.
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Mimbo said:

I agree. Don't do it, lol.

But I don't really think bans are a solution here, they wouldn't really help anyone or anything in the game at all which is why ending the season or canceling out the past few wars would be the best scenario. Banning the players that used is kind of like "okay? But how does that help the situation?" The opposing alliance is now still assed out of their past few wars and the alliance with the bans is now assed out of any potential to win wars legitly in the season if it continues due to X number of players being banned.

I think it calls for more of a clean up/cancel of the war season and set everyone back on the legit playing field and let them all compete like normal. Maybe give the exploiters a slap on the wrist or warning or something but this is a situation where it's like "can you really blame them on this one?"
    No way to clean up the season since the war rate was wrong since the first day, and there is no way to define it's an accident or intended quit IMO, what if both sides got a few force quits, how do you know which one is intended which one is not? Even if they can, it will take a lot of efforts, I would rather Kabam spent time on fixing bugs, testing their next tactic instead of trying to fix the past which is nonsense.

I just need a well-designed well-tested fun tactic next season, that's all I want.
  • Options
    I was also rage quitting last war. What now?? Banning me would be stupid
  • Options
    ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 37
    Erdockat said:

To cancel this war is a must, This alliance has been averaging around 15-20 deaths every war of the season but now this bug has risen they’re able to drop Sub 5 against one of, if not, the best alliance in the game?

GT40 just can't accept the fact that they are weak. Shameful that you are scared to use your main account to post. Being using 2-4 accs in salty nefti lvt. We a'int playing that much account LOL. It's just sad to see you are saying without any proofs. However, we can share video proofs of the fight we did. We are happy for kabam to review as well.

Get a life better than being weak in game and can't digest that facts.
  • Options
    Erdockat said:

To cancel this war is a must, This alliance has been averaging around 15-20 deaths every war of the season but now this bug has risen they’re able to drop Sub 5 against one of, if not, the best alliance in the game?

You guys actually abused us with religion, work and stating scammers. We didn't if kabam could review the war room chats it would give clear vision how GT40 behaved as a ally. It's so cheap that they can't take the fact they lost the war clean. now, using this bug as an excuse for their loss. How hard it is lmao..
  • Options
    Erdockat said:

Here is a sample of our member's fight in this channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cCzFIJ0J0. If you could let us know what cheating he did much appreciated. Or share the proofs where we did that before stating
  • Options
    @ZzSkyWaveszZ no your stats are not legit
  • Options

Any proofs if you can share appreciated
  • Options

if you need video proof of our fights DM me line same name
  • Options
    Harith1987Harith1987 Posts: 70

Dont know why gt40 players are still crying from this war !!!
    Why are you surprised so much ! Yes we are pushing very hard this season and we are playing carefully so stop crying please.. you gave 8 deaths so far and in game chat you saying we are chill this season! How you playing chill and you changing your mastery in each single fight!!!
    But you create an excuse and preparing it because you know you would lose this war..
    I blame people who is believed your story.. this word to the guy who posted a photo with war result f&g vs gt40..
  • Options
    ZacTheSwordZacTheSword Posts: 62 ★★

Erdockat said:

Here is a sample of our member's fight in this channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cCzFIJ0J0. If you could let us know what cheating he did much appreciated. Or share the proofs where we did that before stating
    Im sure you speak on behalf of your teammates, which is nice of you. But those who did it know who they are and are keeping quiet because people definitely saw you guys restarting on map, GT members are scouting the map 24/7 and they will not miss something if they put their mind to it. Its probably better to back down since your alliance mates are hiding the fact that they restarted from you, or that you are blindly defending them
  • Options
    @ZzSkyWaveszZ I believe that you are a clean and fair player. But there are many hidden things that can happen that you dont know. If they recorded your restart times the win is not legit.
  • Options

Erdockat said:

Im sure you speak on behalf of your teammates, which is nice of you. But those who did it know who they are and are keeping quiet because people definitely saw you guys restarting on map, GT members are scouting the map 24/7 and they will not miss something if they put their mind to it. Its probably better to back down since your alliance mates are hiding the fact that they restarted from you, or that you are blindly defending them
    Yes, if you are saying so give us the names and any proof they did we are happy to review as well. Most of our members have video recorded proof of their fights. GT40 if we fight doesn't mean we die all around. We are capable of doing solo.

Also last 3 aws youu shu check individual bg stats and replacements we have done so far.
  • Options

Dont know why gt40 players are still crying from this war !!!
    Why are you surprised so much ! Yes we are pushing very hard this season and we are playing carefully so stop crying please.. you gave 8 deaths so far and in game chat you saying we are chill this season! How you playing chill and you changing your mastery in each single fight!!!
    But you create an excuse and preparing it because you know you would lose this war..
    I blame people who is believed your story.. this word to the guy who posted a photo with war result f&g vs gt40..

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your own performance, but you have players abusing the bug. People have been watching the map. It's obvious. You should not be proud for winning when there is blatant cheating involved
  • Options

@ZzSkyWaveszZ I believe that you are a clean and fair player. But there are many hidden things that can happen that you dont know. If they recorded your restart times the win is not legit.

Indeed. Let kabam review that and they can report. Doesn't mean GT40 can abuse us everywhere right?
  • Options

Indeed. Let kabam review that and they can report. Doesn't mean GT40 can abuse us everywhere right?

GT40 prestige wise as an ally lower than us and pretty weak. They are placing r4 defenders like Galan you are expecting kills for that?
This discussion has been closed.