**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,559 ★★★★★
Boss is Ironfist, and I couldn't understand his mechanics. Who are the best counters for this week, and how to approach the fight?

Comments

• Options
    Capiw is just busted. High block, glance and huge sp2 with cruelties
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Invisible woman gets 2 objectives done, or did I make a mistake while sorting?

S and FF4
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Nope, you’re right! I dunno how effective she’ll be, but she does get two objectives down
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Folkvangr said:

Nope, you’re right! I dunno how effective she’ll be, but she does get two objectives down
    She’s effective. Sustainable af and decent sp2 damage. I’ll try and get the solo
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    Ham did science and small in 1 revive. Again mine is r3 tho so definitely a rank advantage. Also was boosted
  • Options
    Capiw is best for size m mission. He is perfect for this fight. I got him done in 1 revive
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 851 ★★★
    edited May 15

Boss is Ironfist, and I couldn't understand his mechanics. Who are the best counters for this week, and how to approach the fight?

torch, sgwen and wong were my choices. Just know reparry mechanic and the fight is pretty much done. Due to block damage and stuffs, i'd say it is either soloable or 1 revive with perfect plays. Highly suggested using health boosts. I used suicides so it costed me a bit more than non-suicides players
  • Options

Ham did science and small in 1 revive. Again mine is r3 tho so definitely a rank advantage. Also was boosted

Same. 1 revive with r3 ham. Also his evade mechanic was annoying and I have to take few specials to the face cuz of that lol
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
    Cap iw for the first objective

I hate pressure gauge
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★

So my r5 5* will work like yours, right?😏
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 421 ★★★
    Solo gwen for S , torch for F4 and took 2 revs with fury for M + defensive
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★

Same. 1 revive with r3 ham. Also his evade mechanic was annoying and I have to take few specials to the face cuz of that lol
    I didn’t read the nodes so I kept trying to full dex the rooted specials lol