Spring of Sorrow week 1 options

Comments

• ShonZuShonZu Member Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

ShonZu said:

Short question , Future Ant Man is tagged as Size M and Defensive:Utility .
    I managed to solo Iron Fist but that mission is still not done .
    I'm missing something or what ???

When u select tags u gotta tick the box that says only selected tags not any of the tags
    I forgot about that , thousands of thanks ! 🤜🤛
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    edited May 15
    ShonZu said:

• Gildarts99Gildarts99 Member Posts: 378 ★★
    Invincible woman and NC are Really great counters.
  • Goji88Goji88 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 15
    Fwiw. I used 7 star r3 spiderman for the small science objective... i restarted a lot until I had a feel for the fight.. I used one revive. For fantastic four, it was an easy solo with 6 star r4 torch with nova flame activated.. the last objective of medium/defensive, I used 6r5 ascended nick fury.. I do not recommend this fight.. I did however find a rhythm and got iron fist down to 30% in one run... ended up using 3 revives total.. i recommend Wong though for that objective and not Nick, as Nick is not a great option.
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Did it with 5* HT one try took 50% with full boost. Then I had to get him killed 2 times to gain the prefigth with 20% revive. Then HT killed him easily.

Did all objectives with R1 wong, 5* HT and 7* R2 silk.

It was a fun fight though. Well done @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax for this fun fight. But scared of onslaught.

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Who's got any of the suggested champs ranked up? 😂😂😂
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

Did it with 5* HT one try took 50% with full boost. Then I had to get him killed 2 times to gain the prefigth with 20% revive. Then HT killed him easily.

Did all objectives with R1 wong, 5* HT and 7* R2 silk.

It was a fun fight though. Well done @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax for this fun fight. But scared of onslaught.

How did you beat him with HT? He's debuff immune
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    ShonZu said:

Unless you filter to show only the champs you tagged, it brings in all champions tagged regardless if they are either 1 or the other
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★

ShonZu said:

Are we doing this again?
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 499 ★★
    Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,114 ★★★★★
    F4 Human torch
    Science small spider Gwen
    M and utility CapIW
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,879 ★★★★★

Can onslaught be a counter for IF? Far as I recall, he attaches stun even if opponent is debuff immune.

No, he Inflicts a stun passive, if a stun debuff is shrugged off.

If the stun doesn't apply in the first place, then the passive stun won't, either.

Passive DoT will work, though.
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 23
    Nojokejaym said:
    This was easy

Easy for you but not for me & others.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 950 ★★★
    This was very easy lol
  • DharakDharak Member Posts: 23
    Your obviously saying that because you people play the game 24/7 but there are many who hates this **** node besides who gives a damn about a challange the only thing that matters is win the stupid quest & get the sweet rewards.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    Dharak said:

Your obviously saying that because you people play the game 24/7 but there are many who hates this **** node besides who gives a damn about a challange the only thing that matters is win the stupid quest & get the sweet rewards.

If you lack the skills and don't want to waste revives, the least you could have done is wait for people to post a guide or something. You tackle it right away and this things happen.
    Who cares about revives anyway, its not like there is hard content every 2 days...
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 931 ★★★★
    Dharak said:

I swear i am so sick of KABAM screwing up every single time they make a new event just like the winter of woe absorbing man fiasco & know the iron fist burst damage ****! because of this unreasonable node i wasted a lot of revives just to get a win i want compensation for this screw up.

Pressure gage node is pretty garbage. With that I agree. That said, this fight has taught me(for the most part), how to fight it. It's a node that requires both AI cooperation & skill. Reminded me of learning to dex Dani's sp2 last run. Just need practice. Demanding compensation seems/actually is a bit much. Ya got 2 weeks
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,417 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

@ItsClobberinTime looks like your thing will finally be useful

I was excited when I saw the F4 objective and the nodes but unfortunately he was still a noodle so I went with Torch 😭
    Silk and Killmonger for the other two.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    Folkvangr said:

Invisible woman gets 2 objectives done, or did I make a mistake while sorting?

She does - used her for small science & fantastic 4. She did very well at 7r1 but I'm not r2ing her until they buff her.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    I got a solo with r4 torch, took Jessica jones to r4 soloed with her, have 7r1 ebony maw haven’t been able to get a solo yet. Considering taking my 6r1 Wong to r4 but seems like a lot of resources for one objective.