**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Beware and avoid Juggs family alliances

This alliance will kick players without a proper notice that gives them time to find new alliance. They dismiss players mid season so you will miss on rewards.

Their leadership is terrible. They have terrible communication to do war and wait last minute to finish assignments like people sitting around just waiting on them. We have lives and jobs.
Guess what, when something goes wrong, it is never their fault and they blame players for it. Be aware and avoid them

Comments

• Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    Hey. If you have like let me know. We add blacklist updates regularly and have info to avoid certain allies and members etc.. with proof of course. So you can avoid in future joining a blacklisted allly so you can lessen the risk of being booted before bgs rewards or wsr rewards etc.. sorry that happened to you. But there’s a blacklist that can help you to avoid certain people or allies in future.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    They have a lot of screenshots of racism,abuse and random booting just before bgs rewards among other nasty stuff on the mcoc blacklist.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Chiicc said:

Hey. If you have like let me know. We add blacklist updates regularly and have info to avoid certain allies and members etc.. with proof of course. So you can avoid in future joining a blacklisted allly so you can lessen the risk of being booted before bgs rewards or wsr rewards etc.. sorry that happened to you. But there’s a blacklist that can help you to avoid certain people or allies in future.

Where can this info be found?
  • Options
    HunterXHunterm9HunterXHunterm9 Posts: 9
    Chiicc said:

I will be happy to provide a proof of that

Where can I find such a list?
  • Options
    Makka_PakkaMakka_Pakka Posts: 54
    I would also like to see that list. Just to check the alliance I run isn’t on it.
    Do you also check if the alliance is at fault? I can imagine sometimes disgruntled players blaming the alliance for their own lack of participation/lack of ability/whatever.
    You can contact me on Line as makka_pakka if it’s easier to pass that info on. Thanks.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    Chiicc said:

They have a lot of screenshots of racism,abuse and random booting just before bgs rewards among other nasty stuff on the mcoc blacklist.

@Chiicc would you be able to share the list with me, I don't wanna recruit those guys and give me headache. You can add me keltan79 (my Line)
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 194 ★★
    Red_Rage3 said:

It’s always rough to kick people midseason. No alliance enjoys doing it, and neither do we. But when you have a BG that is consistently dropping 2-3x as many deaths as the other two BGs combined and always finishing within the last hour of war, big changes need to be made. We’re sorry that you fell on that list, as we do monitor deaths and communication closely.

I assume this is “Ogre”? You were urged against bringing a certain counter for a fight. You brought said counter anyways, and died because of it. Moves like that will always merit kicks in tier 1. Pair that with poor attitude and communication as exhibited here and within our alliance, and we simply couldn’t justify keeping you. You were kicked a few days before the AW Rewards cutoff, so you shouldn’t have to miss rewards.

I won’t speak anymore on this as I’m not one to run my mouth on a public forum. Best of luck, dude!

Always 2 sides of every story. As someone who been in t1 wars having someone go rouge is more than enough reason to boot, regardless of where you’re in season.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    edited May 17

This alliance will kick players without a proper notice that gives them time to find new alliance. They dismiss players mid season so you will miss on rewards.

Their leadership is terrible. They have terrible communication to do war and wait last minute to finish assignments like people sitting around just waiting on them. We have lives and jobs.
    Guess what, when something goes wrong, it is never their fault and they blame players for it. Be aware and avoid them

(disclaimer, I don’t know any of the individuals, alliances, or blacklists involved)

Just like how alliances may not think they are to blame at all in things, individual players too are just as quick to never admit they did anything wrong either.
    A lot of time it is basically a “He Said, They Said” situation.

But on 2 points, “WHEN” is a good time to kick someone. Well, “NEVER”.
    ..“why did they do it in the middle of the season”.. etc
    It's always gonna be in the middle of something, whether that be AW, BG, Raids, etc.
    (even seen some people say it was right before something like Summoner Advancement week was ended, etc)

2nd, as for “giving someone advance notice before they go”.
    Just think of the damage someone could do if they were vengeful, if you allowed them to stay for some days before they could line up a “replacement job”.
    In business, they see you out the door right away, because they don't want you to still have access to sensitive computer systems, files, etc.

Same in game, a spiteful person could use up ALL of their ATTACK BONUS in every node on their path. (instead of alliance just having the 10th person backup do that path instead with minimal deaths).
    Change their AW Defense to be duplicates, hurting diversity, and because of current AW Defense replacement issues, delaying when it is than next player could actually set their new defense.
    Or they could have hopped into RAIDS (even if not assigned to a Raids BG), and then even taken a wrong path on purpose to prevent 100% Explore, etc
  • Options
    KINGBLACKSHEEPKINGBLACKSHEEP Posts: 180
    Chiicc said:

I’m a leader of a plat 4 ally and was wondering where I can find this list. Kinda curious if my ally is on it. You can add me at KINGBLACKSHEEP on discord, line or ign I would like to chat with you.

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

Chiicc said:

I’m a leader of a plat 4 ally and was wondering where I can find this list. Kinda curious if my ally is on it. You can add me at KINGBLACKSHEEP on discord, line or ign I would like to chat with you.

If you have to ask if you are on it, even if you weren't, you are on it now.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian

If you have to ask if you are on it, even if you weren't, you are on it now.

And why would that be ?

Some “out-of-game” unsanctioned, list of whole “THEY” think should be ostracized, aka Joseph McCarthy's famous “Communists in Hollywood/America” allegations (witch hunt) in the 60’s.

An alliance want's to know if some bad-actor had made allegations against their alliance, and some other group decides to put them on some blacklist based on that ?