**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Necropolis completed - I am finally Valiant

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,357 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So I have finally completed Necropolis it was brutal and I pushed as hard as I could only to fumble against the Grandmaster but it's done....And I have unlocked the Valiant title I am happy..... 🍺🍺🍺🍺🎁🎁🎁🎁

Now I opened my rank 2 to 3 gem and I got my most wanted gem

I used my 7 star selector to get science both to hunt for Photon it seems she evades me yet again

And I finally opened my 3rd Titan crystal and I got him lol I don't care at this point since I did necropolis for valiant title

My 2nd 7 star rank 3 is this guy

I did it at least I am now valiant the feeling of victorious joy is priceless... it was all worth it.
I wish to thank each and everyone of you for your support and encouragement.
But after this necropolis run I have decided to not use Aegon for exploration since I have now mastered Kate i could have played better and used a better roster but I at least completed Necropolis. This is so awesome I can't contain my happiness... πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸΊπŸΊπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ€˜πŸ‘Œβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,513 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 18

But after this necropolis run I have decided to not use Aegon for exploration since I have now mastered Kate i could have played better and used a better roster but I at least completed Necropolis.

Well done. I'll always be an Aegon smasher. Let us know as you accomplish your other runs.
  • Options

But after this necropolis run I have decided to not use Aegon for exploration since I have now mastered Kate i could have played better and used a better roster but I at least completed Necropolis.

Well done. I'll always be an Aegon smasher. Let us know as you accomplish your other runs.
    I will still try taking him along for ride out of nostalgia he does work best against Grandmaster @willrun4adonut
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,533 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats, @Nightheart

That Hulk of yours looks very threatening!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,411 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congo mate.... Nice choice of rankups there
  • Options

Congrats, @Nightheart

That Hulk of yours looks very threatening!

Thanks @Magrailothos Hulk got banned in BG 90% of the times
  • Options

Congo mate.... Nice choice of rankups there

@captain_rogers Thanks bro have you explored necropolis?
  • Options
    Yeah I did explored necro back in Feb. I used both Kate and Aegon for exploration. Sometimes it's really useful to have both in your team. Also I used Doom on all paths except path 2. Doom is must for airwalker on the left and SC on the right.
  • Options
    edited May 18

Yeah I did explored necro back in Feb. I used both Kate and Aegon for exploration. Sometimes it's really useful to have both in your team. Also I used Doom on all paths except path 2. Doom is must for airwalker on the left and SC on the right.

I used Absman for the easy path he worked so well against Airwalker @captain_rogers but he was useless against Vision Arkus because his power gain was super insane. I plan to take Doom for the rest of the paths but why you didn't take him for path 2? I finally mastered Kate that too after becoming valiant lol the irony πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 256 β˜…β˜…
    Great job!
    I just completed Act 8 giving me the rank ups for aegon. Who's better to bring along, Doom or Wiccan? Does Wiccan need to be awakend?
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So I have finally completed Necropolis it was brutal and I pushed as hard as I could only to fumble against the Grandmaster but it's done....And I have unlocked the Valiant title I am happy..... 🍺🍺🍺🍺🎁🎁🎁🎁

I used my 7 star selector to get science both to hunt for Photon it seems she evades me yet again

And I finally opened my 3rd Titan crystal and I got him lol I don't care at this point since I did necropolis for valiant title

I did it at least I am now valiant the feeling of victorious joy is priceless... it was all worth it.
    But after this necropolis run I have decided to not use Aegon for exploration since I have now mastered Kate i could have played better and used a better roster but I at least completed Necropolis. This is so awesome I can't contain my happiness... πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸΊπŸΊπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ€˜πŸ‘Œβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Congratulations mate. Well deserved. Those rank ups are big W. Now enjoy the highest throne for nowπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Great job!
    I just completed Act 8 giving me the rank ups for aegon. Who's better to bring along, Doom or Wiccan? Does Wiccan need to be awakend?

Bring doom and Wiccan Both
  • Options
    edited May 18

Great job!

Wiccan will help for Grandmaster phase 4 and even Captai Britain his awakening is not needed for those fights. Of course bring Doom along too he will help for most of the paths.
  • Options

I used Absman for the easy path he worked so well against Airwalker @captain_rogers but he was useless against Vision Arkus because his power gain was super insane. I plan to take Doom for the rest of the paths but why you didn't take him for path 2? I finally mastered Kate that too after becoming valiant lol the irony πŸ˜…
    Because I just got overconfident and went with a full Aegon and shuri team, dropping doom for Proxima. Guess what, I ended up using 20 revives on that airwalker, My costliest fight in the entire necropolis.
  • Options

Because I just got overconfident and went with a full Aegon and shuri team, dropping doom for Proxima. Guess what, I ended up using 20 revives on that airwalker, My costliest fight in the entire necropolis.
    20 revives on Airwalker? @captain_rogers that run proved costly. I only used two but that's because I was having too much fun with Absman and like an idiot I let Airwalker get to sp 3 and even allowed him to get the Galactus buff since I got too carried away I used 70 revives till I reached GM
  • Options

20 revives on Airwalker? @captain_rogers that run proved costly. I only used two but that's because I was having too much fun with Absman and like an idiot I let Airwalker get to sp 3 and even allowed him to get the Galactus buff since I got too carried away I used 70 revives till I reached GM
    70 is pretty good for the first run.

My cheapest run was surprisingly path 6, which is considered the toughest path lol, with 47 revives.

My costliest run was path 2, where I spent 85 revives, most on airwalker(20) and apoc (15). In my other 2 runs I soloed aiwalker with doom.
  • Options

Congratulations mate. Well deserved. Those rank ups are big W. Now enjoy the highest throne for nowπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Thanks @BuggyDClown that mutant could have been Onslaught but I failed to pull him from titan so I gave to Domino because becoming a valiant is more important than waiting for the champ you want
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,602 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats

Change the beer to a Orange juice
  • Options

70 is pretty good for the first run.

My cheapest run was surprisingly path 6, which is considered the toughest path lol, with 47 revives.

My costliest run was path 2, where I spent 85 revives, most on airwalker(20) and apoc (15). In my other 2 runs I soloed aiwalker with doom.
    Great Job @captain_rogers β˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈβ˜•οΈ
  • Options

Congrats

Change the beer to a Orange juice

Thanks @peixemacaco
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats @Nightheart , I rank up my Domino to get Valiant and she is amazing in BG. I'm jealous of your Hulk rank up. One day I will pull him and smash all content in his path.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations Nightheart fir attaining title Valiant.

I need to do Necropolis (at least one path), I even rank4 and ascend 6* Aegon for it but have yet to push myself.. lack motivation and skill.
  • Options
    JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 89 β˜…
    @Nightheart how was it? My team is r5 ascened shuri and wong, r1 7* juggs, heimdall, and r4 ascended abs man. I got 1.5k units and ~150k arena chips. I want to take titania path...do you think i should go or wait for next revive bundle
  • Options

Congrats @Nightheart , I rank up my Domino to get Valiant and she is amazing in BG. I'm jealous of your Hulk rank up. One day I will pull him and smash all content in his path.

Thanks @Ayden_noah1 ever since Hulk got his buff he tears through so many matchups. As for Domino she was my next best choice since I didn't get Onslaught from titan after 3 pulls.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Congratulations Nightheart fir attaining title Valiant.

I need to do Necropolis (at least one path), I even rank4 and ascend 6* Aegon for it but have yet to push myself.. lack motivation and skill.

@psp742 it can be done with rank 4 ascended it will cost some more revives though you also need a reverse control immune champ and a good mystic like Wong or Doom
  • Options
    edited May 19

@Nightheart how was it? My team is r5 ascened shuri and wong, r1 7* juggs, heimdall, and r4 ascended abs man. I got 1.5k units and ~150k arena chips. I want to take titania path...do you think i should go or wait for next revive bundle

It can be done with that team @JoSpidey_10 also if you are skilled you may do it way better than i did ... Aegon is best for Grandmaster tho he just melts him away with his critical hits alone. I used 70 revives for my first run and for GM I am embarrassed to say I messed up a lot lol till I got used to fighting him
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,408 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 19
    I have rank2 undupe Wiccan.. but have pulled and awaken 7* Juggernaut @ rank1 (pull from paragon feature crystals), Moondragon also has ability to give some immunity to reverse control.. dunno if I should rank2 Juggs
  • Options
    edited May 19
    psp742 said:

I have rank2 undupe Wiccan.. but have pulled and awaken 7* Juggernaut @ rank1 (pull from paragon feature crystals)

Go with Wiccan because he has permanent reverse control immunity @psp742 he will help for captain britian fight. Damage wise of course Juggernaut is better but his immunity to reverse controls will be turned off if he fights cap britian
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I have rank2 undupe Wiccan.. but have pulled and awaken 7* Juggernaut @ rank1 (pull from paragon feature crystals), Moondragon also has ability to give some immunity to reverse control.. dunno if I should rank2 Juggs

Oh yeah If you want to take juggs you can rank 2 juggs. He will do damage except he won't work best against Cap Britain πŸ˜‰ @psp742 if you ask why because one ddbuff inflicted turns off your gem and your damage is negated then you have to use specials to turn it on.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! I remember you were asking about revive and health potion stash a while ago, glad you were able to get Necropolis done.
  • Options

Congrats! I remember you were asking about revive and health potion stash a while ago, glad you were able to get Necropolis done.

Yes I did @ItsClobberinTime the new bundle wasn't the one I was that keen on but it still gave me substantial potions and revives in just 1000 units so I had much more units in reserve. It was a struggle during first few fights because ramping up Aegon was no cake walk. Cap Britan was by far the hardest fight for me. Thanks a lot.