**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Like seriously what are the odds?

First time ever opening 2 7* in one day. 1 was from 15k shards and the other a few hours later from completing act 8...what are the odds really?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    Happened to me months ago also with Terrax. Now he’s r2 and in the deck doing pretty well
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Rigged
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,785 ★★★★★

I opened once 3 titans and got 3 Morbius. That day I rediscovered hidden feelings within myself

Goddamn that's worse than my double Thing pull.
  • Options
    OxygeN610OxygeN610 Posts: 53

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    OP, the odds are one in however many champions there are in the pool. This feels like a higher chance than would be expected because you aren’t asking “what are the odds I get and dupe Terrax back to back,” the question is “what are the odds I pull any one champion back to back.”

As such, the first crystal doesn’t matter. Could be anybody. That one just sets the target for the next crystal, which means the odds are one in however many options there are.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Want my Sig 80 VTD? I'm down to trade...
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 233 ★★
    BeastDad said:

I'm gonna pass but thanks 😅
    Took terrax out for a test drive... Not bad!

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    I am very glad for you. As the owner og a R3 Terrax. I hope you take him out for a spin before listening to some people saying he is bad/not worth the investment. If my terrax dont get banned its a insta win on defense or offense for me.

Very hard hitter. Is tanky and that indestructable helps if you miss input. Also immunity :)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,696 ★★★★★
    Seed. Didn’t reset. Or you’re just unlucky. Or very lucky if you see it that way.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,543 ★★★
    Not rigged
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

That's why I was down to trade...
  • Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 141 ★★
    1/(no of 7*s)
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★

Don’t sleep on him, this was right after I took him to r2. I have to admit though that this fight was a bit of an anomaly, but it’s still cool to see what he can do. I did have suicides on, and I think I got the nicest ai ever, so much so that I was lmao after the fight since he didn’t throw a special once, didn’t hold block once, just let me parry 5 hit combo as much as I’d like.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    I would love to dupe my 7 star Terrax. I would rank him up if I can ever awaken him. Congrats on getting him two times in a row. The only 7 star champ that I got back to back are Domino, Storm, Mordo and Silk. Storm and Mordo odds were higher since it was a smaller pool. But those are big wins in my book. Can't complain when the back to back dupes are for champs you like and was hoping for.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,958 Guardian
    DrZola said:

Seed. Didn’t reset. Or you’re just unlucky. Or very lucky if you see it that way.

Dr. Zola

This is common enough that I would be surprised if it wasn’t happening many times a week across the game. The basic pool has something like 70 champs in it? A one in 70 chance is unlikely for any one player, but it is going to be happening lots of times if thousands of players are rolling the dice.

What probably makes this less common is not the odds of it happening intrinsically, but rather the fact that fewer players save enough shards to open more than one 7* at a time.

I’ve seen rng seed related bugs before, but it is highly improbable to make such a mistake in your code in such a way that you create barely and rarely noticeable randomness problems. It is far more likely you’ll either create subtle problems no one will notice, or horrendous problems everyone would notice. To make a seed generation or reset bug that would occasionally create a slightly higher chance of dupes some of the time would be less likely than actually winning the lottery in my opinion. Its difficult to imagine how to do that even deliberately.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 714 ★★★★
    Tbf he really needs the dup, so it's not all lost lol can be quite useful on defense and even offense
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Terrax does good work. Congrats.
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 156
    Pikolu said:

BeastDad said:

He is pretty dang Decent. My r2 puts in work on defense. He killed a dude's CGR in 2 seconds because they got hit by the guaranteed crit heavy and died 🤣
    What sig was your terrax? 🤣