**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

9.1 beta

So I just finish my first beta 9.1 and really enjoyed it except 1 path and its the 9.1.3 night thrasher path besides that it was really fun. Does anyone know though when we are suppose to get the 7 star shards from doing this? I even did the survey? thanks ahead of time for the answer.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,465 ★★★★★
    Shards will be sent after the beta ends, usually a week or two after.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 300 ★★★
    Why do i never get beta invitation?
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 31
    That path was definitely the hardestfor sure, i ended up leaving it till nearly last, but kate ended up soloing the entire path, just gotta get that coldsnap on them and it makes it so much easier
  • Options
    EakomoEakomo Posts: 52
    Kate with her passive stun made the path much easier, but the most frustrating was the science path with no access to petrifies
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 968 ★★★
    Thanks for the heads up on 9.1.3, I am only one quest away but so far, so good but so much reading and so many new nodes. Glad they took the energy out of the equation in the beta.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 935 ★★★★★
    edited May 20
    Stone3x said:

That path was definitely the hardestfor sure, i ended up leaving it till nearly last, but kate ended up soloing the entire path, just gotta get that coldsnap on them and it makes it so much easier

Ah, didn’t try Kate. I ended up bringing a couple of white mags for prefight and then used AA.

Either way - both those options bypass the node. yet there is a lone mutant node that helps the attacker. I never could figure out what the intent was of that regen. I mean it sort of helps with block damage from the root, but it’s not potent. Especially compared to buffet when you are gaining prowess. And the light attack whiff seemed to infuriate the defender, so gaining power was too slow IMO
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    I boosted up my r3 Titania for it. Build up to sp3, root and throw special. Normal Titania rotation till true strike ends and repeat
  • Options
    PeregrinusPeregrinus Posts: 47
    I believe the "night thrasher" 9.1.3 path is designed for Apoc. I soloed it with Knull (intercept MM, whiffing HA).
  • Options
    RaselRanaRaselRana Posts: 9

Stone3x said:

Ah, didn’t try Kate. I ended up bringing a couple of white mags for prefight and then used AA.

Either way - both those options bypass the node. yet there is a lone mutant node that helps the attacker. I never could figure out what the intent was of that regen. I mean it sort of helps with block damage from the root, but it’s not potent. Especially compared to buffet when you are gaining prowess. And the light attack whiff seemed to infuriate the defender, so gaining power was too slow IMO
    Thanks dude. I also did it with white magneto pre-fight after seeing your comment. I thought I'll never gonna finish it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian
    ** Beta Forum should be used for all the Beta Specific stuff (nodes, paths, champs, etc)

Original question of when rewards will be earned has been answered, rest should be in the BETA FORUM (or else Kabam might delete it from here when they come into the office).

Lest someone in the future after release, stumble upon this and think they can rely on info here, instead of how all that may be changed prior to release.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,405 ★★★★★
    Stone3x said:

But gaining power with whiff is annoying as hell
  • Options
    Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 167

** Beta Forum should be used for all the Beta Specific stuff (nodes, paths, champs, etc)

Original question of when rewards will be earned has been answered, rest should be in the BETA FORUM (or else Kabam might delete it from here when they come into the office).

Lest someone in the future after release, stumble upon this and think they can rely on info here, instead of how all that may be changed prior to release.

How would I access the beta forum? I don’t remember getting an invitation to it from anywhere but I have access to the beta.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★

They’re mostly just moved this to the beta. Forums
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    Sidd777 said:

How would I access the beta forum? I don’t remember getting an invitation to it from anywhere but I have access to the beta.
    If it the same mail and all that’s when you go to the forums in category. Down the button there should be a beta all the way down
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 530 ★★★
    Sidd777 said:

Same here. Can use beta but can’t access beta forums.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,221 Guardian
    MasterA said:

Same here. Can use beta but can’t access beta forums.

Didn’t you say you were able to get into Beta Forum via accessing Forum from inside game itself ? (was that while in Beta Game, or main account of Game ?)
    (or was that just accessing Forums in general, even to this main Forum server ? Were you having problems accessing ANY Forum server at that time ?)

But wonder if that implied way might help.
    While in Beta version of game, go to Forums link directly from in Game Settings ???

Even if not able to get to BETA FORUMS from the CATEGORIES up here in main Forum server (which might be the usual way to get into that Beta Forum)

(from “Act 9 Beta Failed to Login” thread..)
    MasterA said:

Mine says it’s in maintenance break sometimes. However going into main game and logging in there seems to work

• Options
    ShannonSacrifice013ShannonSacrifice013 Posts: 49
    Where is the survey at