**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T2A Capacity cant stay at 12 in this time of the game

with the progression of the game
with 5* rank 5 champs.. 6* champs coming soon..act5.4 and the 5* basic pool becoming bigger (harder to get good champs to rank)
T2A Capacity cant stay at 12 !
please do something about it.

Comments

• Options
    yea this is a problem for many who has meh tier champs in 5*. Increasing t2a capacity and t1a availability is a necessary move for the new transition
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I agree. I was forced to rank 4 a 5* i wasn't ready to because i had 2 T2A expiring. it also prevents some players from doing harder content because theyll add to their already expiring T2A stash.
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Agreed, as prestige is so important coupled with some champs being head and shoulders above others, we cant make impulse R4 decisions. It's essential to being picked up by good alliances to have decent prestige and champs that benefit the alliance so for those players who dont have any or many 5* options its suicide to rank up a bad champ as that's stuck with you forever.
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah that's why now you see everyone has 5* face cards now. Majority of people now have undupped 5* at rank 4 because they were forced to rank someone. As long as we wait for these champs and resources, we should not be forced to rank someone prematurely or because of an expiring item.
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Tbh all catalyst should just have their cap limit removed it’s understandable for kabam to limit the number of revives and hp but there is t much point in have a catalyst cap let people save their cats till they get a good champ to use them on
  • Options
    Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    Kabam wants you to waste rank up materials on Kamala Khan and Luke Cage.