**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fun Rankup

I have an 6* R5 gem that I want to have some fun with. I am valiant and have all content done. I don’t need anything specific for Aw/Aq/Bgs/ etc. So who should I R5?

Fun Rankup 77 votes

Mole man
3%
TP33Lickyjpzee 3 votes
Longshot
3%
NojokejaymLilMaddogHTAleor 3 votes
Rintrah
2%
peixemacacoacteylene 2 votes
Scarlet Witch OG
24%
AzKicker316Feeney234NescioNukeSandeepSMoosetiptronicOurobørosPandingoLight_StormTripleBDoctor_Strange19JounaaPeeThe_Doctor_24_1mbgibsonhyp3r05DamageFactionTNK_131QueenMcoc_Kurumi_ 19 votes
Jessica Jones
14%
AshyKnucklesRepto23Usagicassidyjcphillips7Final_OrderLBN1willrun4adonutJohny_JoestarMrt9810Lone_TigerMoneylessMerc 11 votes
Spiderham
11%
TheVyrusbadger204witt24captain_rogersCyrillFromTulaSchnoodleUltragamerSamuraiguyKingering_King 9 votes
Electro
19%
kikiFurieuxspiderbites0196PikoluAyden_noah1HulkbusterN1AtzeKrankGiantwalrus56RiptideThe_0wenpusTimo4realz13BadahPT_99Cloudddey_broZacharias10719Super_Cretu90 15 votes
Archangel
12%
Justcause102RenaxqqJragonMaster170AzenstarRed_Lightning02FinalfurykQwerasdXFREEDOMXWong_99Midi 10 votes
Red Skull
3%
AntzRodz13579rebel_OldManHop 3 votes
Nimrod
2%
Sagacious0wlMarouen 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 6,375 ★★★★★
    Spiderham
    Most fun to play champ imo
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    Scarlet Witch OG
    OG SW is still lots of fun and has more than a few uses in the game. I think it’s Kabam’s idea that she will be a pretty rare and exclusive 7* so probably a while before we her as a 7* Jess Jones is a trophy champ champ too but there’s always the possibility they bung her in the banquet crystals like they did the 6*, all the others are likely to be easily available as 7*s if they aren’t already.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    Electro
    Last pick electro in BG is certified to make enemy curse you 🤣
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,541 ★★★★
    Electro
    If it's a fun rank up, Electro would be the correct answer. The rest has more use then Electro in terms of AW, AQ, BG or montly quest.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,114 ★★★★★
    Electro
    Groot
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,124 ★★★★★
    Isn't SW also a top option for the Saga Incursions?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 664 ★★★
    Spiderham
    I personally love ham!!
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 528 ★★★
    Spiderham
    Solid and fun champ
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 131
    Electro
    Electro, no one else needed.