Kudos to kabam for releasing the game on more markets.

PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
Thanks for releasing the game on samsung app store, now I can finally use the freebies we get from Samsung from time to time. Got a free month of sigil atm.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian
    I assume the device has native Google PlayStore on it as well.
    So did you have to delete the existing install of the game from device and re-download via Samsung Galaxy Store instead ?

Or does Galaxy Store know that you already have it installed (and let you earn Galaxy Store points), even though it was installed via Google PlayStore ?
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155
    I'm in the UK, so mcoc on playstore initially, makes no difference which one you open, but, to use the samsung offers you have to open the samsung store version.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

So did you have to delete the existing install of the game from device and re-download via Samsung Galaxy Store instead ?

Or does Galaxy Store know that you already have it installed (and let you earn Galaxy Store points), even though it was installed via Google PlayStore ?

Yeah it doesn't know. It legit let's you get a whole second copy of the game
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Can we log different accounts in each copy and play on both accounts parallely?
    (2nd question, semi-related).
    ** Amazon Fire Tablet

Family member has that, and I find it to be a pain that soooo many Apps are *NOT* available on its Amazon App Store.
    And never wanted to play around with doing a back door “side-load” of Google PlayStore files onto it to be able to then download Apps via PlayStore on that Amazon Fire tablet.

1st, when Kabam did that now-expired partnership with Amazon Prime Gaming, did that allow MCOC to be downloaded via Amazon App Store ? Or was the Prime Gaming rewards totally unrelated to Amazon App Store (and still just Google/Apple, until maybe now with Samsung) ?

And 2nd, has anyone done that side-load of Google PlayStore onto an Amazon Fire tablet . Is it easy to get other Apps then ?
  • PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Member Posts: 155

ahmynuts said:

I have not tried it, you might want to try and see, but knowing kabams bs system, I wish to avoid a ban ahhaha.

I'm in the UK, so mcoc on playstore initially, makes no difference which one you open, but, to use the samsung offers you have to open the samsung store version.

ahmynuts said:

Oh, so different instances of the game.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    edited May 26

ahmynuts said:

I haven't tried it but I'm assuming it would since it's an entire separately downloded and installed second copy of the game. I imagine you'd only be able to do Google play login on the one from the Google play store though
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian

ahmynuts said:

I have not tried it, you might want to try and see, but knowing kabams bs system, I wish to avoid a ban ahhaha.
    Your only worry for a ban would be if you logged in and then logged in halfway around the world an hour later. Or if you cheat, but there are people who play all 30 accounts in an alliance by themselves and they aren't banned. You're allowed to play multiple accounts