**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Stop BG’s

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 693 ★★★
I have absolutely no control over my champs in BG’s. I can not intercept. I literally can dash forward to intercept. My champ just stands there. This has been a problem for the past 2 update tho. Is worse in BG’s tho. In content it’s 50 50. In BG’s it’s 100% of the time. I not speaking for everyone just me. The controls in BG are horrible!

Comments

• Options
    I can not play my champs the way they are designed to. So now I just play to lose which sucks because I can’t move up just losing. I hope Kabam fixes BG’s. I doubt they will. They hardly do anything to address stuff. But if it effects the money flow I bet you it will get them to speak real quick
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    That's called getting kabamed in style 😁
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    This morning on BG, my hero is constantly making heavy attacks on himself.
    We gave the match for free
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    Frame rate issue ?
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    It gets stuck in your mind, you pull it back, it doesn't come, you tell it to go, it doesn't go
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Controls aside, out of 6 matches I played yesterday, at least 2 of them were hackers (maybe 3x). I'll keep reporting them until they gef banned I guess
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited May 22

Also this may be the first instance of this occurring for anyone so it may be your device. Also do you use picture in picture? Some time i watch videos and do arena etc so i use picture in picture. I noticed when using it on iPhone that it messes a lot with input so that might be a causing factor for you.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Try wiping the grease off of your phone screen and see if this still happens. It's hard to believe that peoples games just play themselves outside of autofight

This.

Especially when you play with sweat hands, and your phone has a screen temper, the wetness from sweat will mess up your controls in general, even outside mcoc.
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 167
    Deder80 said:

I have absolutely no control over my champs in BG’s. I can not intercept. I literally can dash forward to intercept. My champ just stands there. This has been a problem for the past 2 update tho. Is worse in BG’s tho. In content it’s 50 50. In BG’s it’s 100% of the time. I not speaking for everyone just me. The controls in BG are horrible!

That's your device problem most probably.my game is smooth no lag, no dropped input
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 114

Deder80 said:

I can not play my champs the way they are designed to. So now I just play to lose which sucks because I can’t move up just losing. I hope Kabam fixes BG’s. I doubt they will. They hardly do anything to address stuff. But if it effects the money flow I bet you it will get them to speak real quick

Why should they do anything when you say ridiculous stuff like this. You've done nothing to help them fix the problem. In the mega thread that Jax closed down and the other that popped up, he clearly stated they need more information.

You've not provided anything of value that anyone at Kabam can take back and make a fix. If it's happening so often like you claim, record your fights with screen touches on. Post it to YouTube and share the link.

Provide your device type, your OS version etc..

It's honestly embarrassing to see people claim Kabam does nothing when you do absolutely zero to help them. Especially since it's not a widespread issue. This is happening to you specifically. Stop spouting nonsense and actually show your problem.
    Touché, maybe you should try the same and stop swinging from peoples tree trunks trarzan.
    I did record my issues and sent them to support and post them on discords so next time you want to play kabams hero ask question. It’s really embarrassing.
  • Options
    @The_only_leader thats what I was going to. Thanks man. People should practice what they peach before they run off at the neck. But that is how internet warriors do it.
    I sent my ticket to support, and on discord. No reply Kabam team on discord. And support told before I sent the video it’s not possible. Then I sent the video and they sorry nothing they can do. If it happens again just send another tickets . So I am just supposed to flood their email account like a jerk cause it happen almost every fight🫨.
    And I don’t get it. I see so many players playing with no issues and here I am with a daily new iPad Pro 11” I think it is latest edition. Well not this years edition. I have a 128g memory and only 66.4g’s used. This is the only game I have downloaded to it or even play. I bought my iPad specifically for the game. I just ordered fiber optic internet. So I’m hoping that solves the Typical latency and upload speeds. I hoping it’s just an internet thing. I honestly don’t believe it is but I’m not tech expert so I’ll just fix what I can then send a million tickets if it still does it.
  • Options
    QueenMcoc said:

Frame rate issue ?

Honestly I’m not sure. Here an example of what’s it’s doing. After an opponents special, when I go to punish it I can. I’ll swipe and my champ just stands there. Ives swiped up to 3/4 time and nothing. It does the same thing if I try to intercept. In raids it did it every time I tried a medium ending combo with storm. Some times when I swipe to attack to punish a heavy or special my champs will just walk for forward to get beat up. And at that point it’s like I lose all control over my champ.
  • Options
    MordMord Posts: 120 ★★
    I had a similar issue when I got my ipad pro about a month ago. Controls were unresponsive, champions frozen at times or doing random actions I wasn't inputting. Fixing the frame rate to 60 fps helped quite a bit (settings -> accessibility -> motion).

Hope this helps
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,886 ★★★★
    edited May 27
    I’m sensing a skill issue here
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 195
    DrZola said:

I think you get to a point where you expect poor game mechanics as a feature of the game and just try to work through it.

In my opinion, Kabam does a great job at conditioning its customers to accept product performance & responsiveness they might otherwise find objectionable in a different scenario.

Dr. Zola

Is the double-medium parry fix?
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 149 ★★
    i stopped bgs now what
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    DrZola said:

I think you get to a point where you expect poor game mechanics as a feature of the game and just try to work through it.

In my opinion, Kabam does a great job at conditioning its customers to accept product performance & responsiveness they might otherwise find objectionable in a different scenario.

Dr. Zola

To be fair, the attitude that however broken things are it’s the best that’s possible is one that is cultivated by many professions beyond the games industry, including the legal profession.

The commercial airline industry is currently the undisputed master of it.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    I've noticed at times that this happens when I have part of my hand slightly rested on the edges of the screens from holding the device, and maybe it wipes out the other inputs. Don't know if it's necessarily the case but something to look for, maybe.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 164
    Deder80 said:

@The_only_leader thats what I was going to. Thanks man. People should practice what they peach before they run off at the neck. But that is how internet warriors do it.
    I sent my ticket to support, and on discord. No reply Kabam team on discord. And support told before I sent the video it’s not possible. Then I sent the video and they sorry nothing they can do. If it happens again just send another tickets . So I am just supposed to flood their email account like a jerk cause it happen almost every fight🫨.
    And I don’t get it. I see so many players playing with no issues and here I am with a daily new iPad Pro 11” I think it is latest edition. Well not this years edition. I have a 128g memory and only 66.4g’s used. This is the only game I have downloaded to it or even play. I bought my iPad specifically for the game. I just ordered fiber optic internet. So I’m hoping that solves the Typical latency and upload speeds. I hoping it’s just an internet thing. I honestly don’t believe it is but I’m not tech expert so I’ll just fix what I can then send a million tickets if it still does it.

There's been a bit of chatter online for last couple years about how iPads despite being so powerful, for some reason just do not handle phone games well, some hypothesize that it has to do with differences in the iOS? I'm no iDevice expert, just floating the idea that this may be a larger issue than Kabam.

I think switching to fiber optic will make life better overall. Can't stand cable.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

To be fair, the attitude that however broken things are it’s the best that’s possible is one that is cultivated by many professions beyond the games industry, including the legal profession.

The commercial airline industry is currently the undisputed master of it.
    I am perfectly comfortable putting MCoC in a tier with lawyers and airlines.

Dr. Zola
    Touché.
  • Options

Deder80 said:

There's been a bit of chatter online for last couple years about how iPads despite being so powerful, for some reason just do not handle phone games well, some hypothesize that it has to do with differences in the iOS? I'm no iDevice expert, just floating the idea that this may be a larger issue than Kabam.

I think switching to fiber optic will make life better overall. Can't stand cable.

Deder80 said:

I’ll do whatever I have to fix things on my end. I just wish Kabam would do the same. All in all I’m stoked about the fiber optic. Right now we run 7 devices all long in my house hold. I’m pretty I lag with my upload speeds especially knowing Xfinity upload speeds is a fraction of their download speeds. I never realized that upload speeds are important. I always thought it was about only about the download speed. The company I’m going with is giving the same upload as the download. I’m getting 2gig of both. Hope that is enough. I accord to my Xfinity account I run though 900-1200 MB of data per month.