Will there be an opportunity for FTP players to dupe Nightcrawler 7*? (also synergy bug)

ArmoredGhostArmoredGhost Member Posts: 156 ★★★
I just got Nightcrawler for completing victory track and I am loving this buffed version. I'll probably take him to r2 as soon as the level up event comes around. Will there be an opportunity for FTP players to dupe him? Or will it be a case of having a choice between getting the next saga champ and duping the previous champ?

Also it seems that Havok's synergy of NC starting in swashbuckling mode isn't working.

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    A lot of Nightcrawler’s synergies were messed up/made obsolete by his buff. I really hope Kabam takes a look at them.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    Completely agree. Im 8 wins from gc and once I make it there I’ll get nc as well. I really don’t wanna have to use a class or generic gem on him later and probably won’t, but it feels kinda bad since he’s a champ who heavily benefits from dupe. If his dupe was just a small added benefit it wouldn’t feel so bad but in this case it makes a big difference.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★
    Lets hope they do with NC what they did with deathless guilly. Maybe have two objectives in the final week of SoS that allows us to dupe NC and DKG. Highly unlikely that we'll be able to dupe NC anytime soon considering most people spent quite a bit of money on the NC stones to dupe him
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

For how hard we had to grind various pieces of the game, I think it’s silly that we weren’t given a NC awakening gem or at least a way to grind more for an NC specific gem. Loving him too but I really want the dupe

Yeah, 3 whole months of work for NC is fine even unawakened though, sig 20 would give him a 10% damage increase when fully ramped, that's not that huge. It just makes him able to counter slow debuff champs.
  • Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
    As a ftp I would love it.
    But as it was possible to pay for it, I don't think we'll have the opportunity soon. Some players spent like 5.99*60=$360 (or at least in €) just to get him dupe...
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 ★★★★★
    Hey kabam,
    Nobody is expecting a free 7*.
    Just info on the possibility of a dupe.
  • Jaffa_Jaffa_ Member Posts: 38
    He might go into the titan pool like Morbius did
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    Jaffa_ said:

He might go into the titan pool like Morbius did

This pretty much what I think,

I don't think NC is meant to be as exclusive as Maestro and the Deathless Champs (or even like the Omega and Guardian crystals champs).

Especially since people were able to purchase him quite early on.

He mostly join the Titan and then the basic pool sometime in the near future (I assume).

What I'm wondering is when is CMM going into the basic pool, she was available for a short period in a "Feature" Paragon crystals, but haven't seen her since. Maybe she might join the Titan in the next rotation.