Act 9.1 Beta Testing

That1ChopstickThat1Chopstick Member Posts: 8
edited May 8 in Bugs and Known Issues
Beta testing for act 9.1 is now available but for some reason won't let me participate. @Kabam Miike ???

Comments

• MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    I thought it started next week
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    It starts in 7 days, as your screenshot shows
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    The first time was for you to sign up
  • That1ChopstickThat1Chopstick Member Posts: 8
    As the screenshot shows it says "Status Running". Also I wasn't able to click on participate in the first place.
  • That1ChopstickThat1Chopstick Member Posts: 8
    That 7 day timer was there last week and just reset today at 2:00pm Eastern.
  • Parth973Parth973 Member Posts: 6
    I agree with Chopstick, the timer of 7d was from last week, it resets itself this week, i saw someone on discord already playing beta, which means few have already been able to access it, and some are facing error
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★
    This is my first beta testing participation. Are portions and revives provided or we using them from own resources?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,894 ★★★★★

This is my first beta testing participation. Are portions and revives provided or we using them from own resources?

It’s completely separate. You will be able to buy unlimited revives and boosts, etc on the beta server.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 963 ★★★

It’s completely separate. You will be able to buy unlimited revives and boosts, etc on the beta server.
    Thanks!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    Parth973 said:

I agree with Chopstick, the timer of 7d was from last week, it resets itself this week, i saw someone on discord already playing beta, which means few have already been able to access it, and some are facing error

Previous week's timer was a “SIGNUP 7-day” timer, from May 1st.

Next one was different, a “STARTS IN 7-day” timer, from May 8th.

Where have you seen someone actually playing the Beta at that time ?

(is it still counting down to 3 more days before it starts ?)
  • dantefaustdantefaust Member Posts: 6
    It was my first time doing the beta test and I've 100% explored it. Do we get rewards from that or just those in the beta test?
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 576 ★★★
    They will be sent out within a month