**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deathless KG signature scaling

SquammoSquammo Posts: 471 ★★★
Has anyone used their sig stones on him yet? I’d be curious to see how it scales. I’m definitely using my magica sig stones on him and might use the generics I have as well, since he is the first 7 star I got so far worth those precious stones.

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,006 Guardian
    If 6* sig stones aren't an issue for you, you can use 6* DKG to see how the sig scales
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Well, it's likely he'll scale similarly to classic KG; and he scales fairly linearly, like this:

Another perspective is to look at his full ability page: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/king-groot-deathless/

My newly-Sig 20 DKG has +50% Incinerate duration, and regenerates 4.7% of his health during Cooldown

At Sig 200, he should have +100% Incinerate duration, and regenerate 10% of his health during Cooldown
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    More the better
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★

Well, it's likely he'll scale similarly to classic KG; and he scales fairly linearly, like this:

Another perspective is to look at his full ability page: https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/king-groot-deathless/

My newly-Sig 20 DKG has +50% Incinerate duration, and regenerates 4.7% of his health during Cooldown

At Sig 200, he should have +100% Incinerate duration, and regenerate 10% of his health during Cooldown

More like 15% at max sig
  • Options

More like 15% at max sig
    Nope.

A 6* 5/65 version of Deathless King Groot has 68140 health, and at max Sig he recovers 6813.9 health. That's almost exactly 10%.

Classic King Groot heals quite a lot more than DKG does. Classic KG heals nearly 19% health at Sig 200.
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 152 ★★
    Is a duped 7* DKG worth taking to r2?
  • Options
    edited May 31
    I took him to r2 Unduped; although admittedly that was because I knew perfectly well I could get him Awakened in Summer of Sorrow.

His damage is pretty solid, especially if you stack a few ignition buffs prior to landing an SP2.

He's got a decent amount of utility for Questing, War and Incursions: shrug-off, Bleed immunity, Immunity to Power Burn & Drain; and access to permanent armour breaks which can completely shut down multiple Tech opponents (Ghost, Ironheart, iDoom), Emma Frost's diamond form, and Killmonger's reverberation.

He's not really a general BGs champ; but can almost certainly wreck any Tech Heroes he meets.

If you like him, go for it.
  • Options
    Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 83
    edited May 31
    I put 20 into him. He has 57% incinerate duration and 5.5k healing
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 471 ★★★

I put 20 into him. He has 57% incinerate duration and 5.5k healing

That’s at rank 3, though ;) Mine is out even rank 2 yet, but I could definitely see myself taking him to 3 once I can rank another champ.