**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to rank 5 as a five star

AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Duped Medusa or undupe Gwenpool to r5 as a five star? I’m eager to hear your reasoning as well.

Who to rank 5 as a five star 31 votes

Unduped gwenpool
32%
DrOctavius2_2RotellyDeadpool_42422112Cobraragnar0kTrollllolllloVulcanMBahamutAnimatronicstoShajam 10 votes
Duped Medusa
67%
GKaineCELEZEDLegendAjavedTheLazyKingmvk1996Vision_41abc246810whaler213KozelDarkWiki9The_JaggaLfer58YjgovthevinniegainzIronBlaze09HzoriRasiloverAgentDoom9nield04 21 votes

Comments

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Do you have an awakening gem?
  • I decided that this is better in this section of the forums
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Duped Medusa
    It depends on which path you want to go in the game. If prestige matters to you or you've already completed (or fully explored) ROL, RTTL, LOL, Act 5, etc, it's best to go for medusa. Since, what will Gwenpool be useful for when all the end game content has been finished?

If your goal is to finish end game content, i highly recommend ranking up Gwenpool over Medusa. You won't go wrong ranking up either one anyway.
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Thanks. I have completed all content including act 5 full conpletion however I still need to do explore labyrinth. I was thinking on waiting till I dupe my SL then I’ll give it a go. I have a cosmic awakening gem waiting for Medusa, and can take her up to r5 immediately.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I wouldn't do either. I would wait for someone better.